The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the North American megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

Some Thoughts on Pvp

ezio45
ezio45
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭

1) Scrolls are worth to much now

2) why does ad have to deal with 2 towns, I propose we burn cropsford to the ground and build new cropsford north of drake :)

3) sewer pop count really needs to not count....

4) can the guard plz chill with the stuns

5) If battle spirit halves shields it should also half resistance or light armor needs a resistance buff
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Yeah, it made scrolls more important and scores more lopsided than ever.

2. Yes! I'm EP and by the Divines, Bruma has the best fights since its smack in between Dragonclaw and Bleakers. Move Cropsford north between Sejanus and Drakelowe. Move Vlastarus north between Nikel and Brindle. Then maybe those towns will get some actual good fights like Bruma.

3. Yes. IC pop is just...strange.

4. The worst thing about the resource guards is how awful they are to magicka builds and how easy they are in comparison for stam builds.

5. I use light armor and no shields. Haven't noticed a problem.
    Options
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about the scrolls. I think they should be valuable. Makes them worth fighting for.
    Options
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scrolls are the only portable capturable objects in Cyrodiil and as such should be worth more points and protecting.
    Options