The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for Guild

itsjustdon
itsjustdon
Soul Shriven
Hi there! I've been playing the game since launch in 2014, got pretty serious with it and then the last year I haven't played much. Coming back from the break, I'm maining my Dark Elf Mag DK at the moment as a DPS. CP around 540. I am looking for a good PvE focused guild on PC NA that regularly runs dungeons and trials. Needs a discord server that's active. Thanks for taking the time to read!

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck, bro
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
    Options
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which days of the week are you available to play and what is your timezone?
    I play this game a little bit I guess
    Options
  • itsjustdon
    itsjustdon
    Soul Shriven

I am available everyday except Tuesdays and Thursdays, also Monday and Wednesday I can only play until 11PM CST, which is my time zone.
    Options
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itsjustdon wrote: »

I am available everyday except Tuesdays and Thursdays, also Monday and Wednesday I can only play until 11PM CST, which is my time zone.

Ah yeah, sorry! Our core group plays on EST but we do Wed/Fri and start pretty late so unfortunately i don't know if it would work out, especially since our open signup day is thursday (Which you're not available on)
    I play this game a little bit I guess
    Options
  • itsjustdon
    itsjustdon
    Soul Shriven
    itsjustdon wrote: »

Ah yeah, sorry! Our core group plays on EST but we do Wed/Fri and start pretty late so unfortunately i don't know if it would work out, especially since our open signup day is thursday (Which you're not available on)

No worries, thanks for reply!
    Options