The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Selene proc

rafaelcsmaia
rafaelcsmaia
✭✭✭✭✭
I have a few doubts regarding what procs it, namely:

Crushing weapon
The psijic orb from 5 stacks
Poison and disease enchants
Steel tornado
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of those can proc it as long as they connect to target with initial hit or any direct damage.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tested it? Steel tornado is more than 7m and the psijic orb is a projectile, im not quite sure about those
  • StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bow proc it with poisoned glyph.
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Direct damage procs it, but its so telegraphed that most people will roll out of the way, in short it is pretty much useless.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Selene Monster set, as it says in its description, Only procs on “Direct Melee Damage” so really only Steel tornado should proc it as will any poison and disease enchantments provided they are on melee weapons.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alpha-Lupi wrote: »
    The Selene Monster set, as it says in its description, Only procs on “Direct Melee Damage” so really only Steel tornado should proc it as will any poison and disease enchantments provided they are on melee weapons.

The enchantments proc adrenaline rush on a reguard using a bow, so technically it should proc selene as well
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The enchantments proc adrenaline rush on a reguard using a bow, so technically it should proc selene as well

Adrenaline Rush: When you deal damage with a "melee attack", you restore 792 Stamina. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.

Selene 2 item bonus: When you deal "direct melee damage", you have a 15% chance to call on a primal spirit that mauls the closest enemy in front of you after 1.3 seconds for 139-12000 Physical damage. This effect can occur once every 4 seconds.

there is a difference between the two, however, we may have stumbled indirectly into a bug as really, in my honest opinion, enchantments in general shouldn't be able to proc certain procs requiring "Direct Melee damage" or "melee damage" at all, especially coming from a bow as they are ranged weapons and in no way have any affiliation with melee.

care to clarify on this @Tasear?
    Edited by Skullstachio on August 31, 2018 1:12AM
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Adrenaline Rush: When you deal damage with a "melee attack", you restore 792 Stamina. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.

Selene 2 item bonus: When you deal "direct melee damage", you have a 15% chance to call on a primal spirit that mauls the closest enemy in front of you after 1.3 seconds for 139-12000 Physical damage. This effect can occur once every 4 seconds.

there is a difference between the two, however, we may have stumbled indirectly into a bug as really, in my honest opinion, enchantments in general shouldn't be able to proc certain procs requiring "Direct Melee damage" or "melee damage" at all, especially coming from a bow as they are ranged weapons and in no way have any affiliation with melee.

Interesting I shall pass this issue along. Thank you
  • bpmachete
    bpmachete
    ✭✭✭

Steel Tornado is considered a melee attack. I reported this bug that it is increased by the Orc Melee attack passive, but no response.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

Interesting I shall pass this issue along. Thank you

This is where bow dps died :D
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steel Tornado is considered a melee attack. I reported this bug that it is increased by the Orc Melee attack passive, but no response.

Get used to it. Spin2Win.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »
    Direct damage procs it, but its so telegraphed that most people will roll out of the way, in short it is pretty much useless.

That is why smart players use CC when they see it proc. It is hard to land selene in this swift meta but not impossible.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on August 31, 2018 4:41PM