Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Telvanni Amber Lights plans exist?

Sporvan
Sporvan
✭✭✭✭✭
I know that in the past these were crown store exclusive but it's been bugging me for a few days and I could've sworn I saw amber plans on a guild trader. Could anyone confirm if they have it in game?
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On ESO Fashion is nothing about Amber to be no longer crown exclusive. I bet it's still with Azure available for the plans, and Amber for crowns. If anything changed without update it would be awesome though.

I also hope ZOS will increase some day the power of light on these lamps, they are now mainly decorative, not giving serious illumination.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't heard anything on those either. But consider that there are plenty of people selling crown store items for gold now and furniture can be gifted. If you really want those and have the money, I'd recommend buying them that way. ZO$ gets cash, crown sellers get gold, you get your furniture and everyone's happy.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't seen any beside the Azure ones, they are probably still locked in crown store only.
  • Blacknight841
    Blacknight841
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amber lights are crown only. There is no in game furnishing plan for them.