The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

2h Magplar Smallscale PvP action

Springt-Über-Zwerge
Springt-Über-Zwerge
✭✭✭✭
PC,EU, EP
Der-über-Zwerge-springt (Argonian, Magplar), Surtur Velothi (Dunmer, Magdk), Jaqene H'ghar (Imperial, Stamblade), Puppyslayer (Orc, Stamdk), Dagoth Era (Dunmer, Magblade), Æthmon Trevas (Altmer, Magsorc), Der-Zuletzt-Lacht (Argonian, Magden), Sir-Lanzeflott (Redguard, Stamplar)
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, at the 1'18" mark, did you at least take the tree to dinner first?
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Only in ESO where you are mud-slinged for trying to take cover lol
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭

We had a great feast right after we got some privacy. Sadly no video footage available there.
    PC,EU, EP
    Der-über-Zwerge-springt (Argonian, Magplar), Surtur Velothi (Dunmer, Magdk), Jaqene H'ghar (Imperial, Stamblade), Puppyslayer (Orc, Stamdk), Dagoth Era (Dunmer, Magblade), Æthmon Trevas (Altmer, Magsorc), Der-Zuletzt-Lacht (Argonian, Magden), Sir-Lanzeflott (Redguard, Stamplar)
  • xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    @Springt-Über-Zwerge

If you don't mind me asking, what skills are you using on your bars? I'm on my phone and can't really tell. Great video, by the way!
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    xGhost91x wrote: »
    @Springt-Über-Zwerge

If you don't mind me asking, what skills are you using on your bars? I'm on my phone and can't really tell. Great video, by the way!

There is a build video coming pretty:
    UJ33i6l.png
    Edited by Springt-Über-Zwerge on August 28, 2018 7:52PM
    PC,EU, EP
  • xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    Ah, I see that you're not running Entropy. I'm guessing you're wearing Rattlecage to get your Major Sorcery?
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, I see that you're not running Entropy. I'm guessing you're wearing Rattlecage to get your Major Sorcery?

Boooooo
  • TheDoomsdayMonster
    TheDoomsdayMonster
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Boooooo

You hate that Rattlecage...dont you?

;)
    Unyeilding Bias
    PSN TheLordofMurder
    PS4 NA
    Magicka Templar
    DC
    The Combat Physician: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaqUVm_8JE&t=142s
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭

Yep its Rattlecage. I like it for the extra bar slot and not having to buff up all the time.
    PC,EU, EP
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Boooooo

;)

I don't don't see the value in it no . I use entropy and still have a flex spot. I think he could do more is all.
    Edited by Brutusmax1mus on August 29, 2018 4:05PM
  • xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    I hate that Templars have no class source of Major Sorcery. So dumb. They could easily add it to Vampire's Bane or something.
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate that Templars have no class source of Major Sorcery. So dumb. They could easily add it to Vampire's Bane or something.

use pelinals talent and you go for forward momentum :P
  • xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    Wait...would that actually work?
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea equals out your weapon and spelldmg to the higher one so one buff is enough
    PC,EU, EP
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait...would that actually work?

it works as long as you buff the damage value, which is higher. so forward momentum would increase your spelldamage like major sorcery as long as your weapon damage buffed is then higher as the spellpower (so you would have to stack weapondamage then). but yeah this works. the problem is, when you get around 4k weapondamage, but only 3k spelldamage for example, then pelinal will bring the spelldamage up to 4k. but if you add minor sorcery then, you wont see any benefits, since it somehow will add up to the lower spelldamage and not to the value from pelinals (at least this is how it works on the uesp build editor).

in summary, yes running pelinals and forward momentum works to get high spelldamage.
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 4 piece bonus on Pelinals needs to be a double bonus like all the other hybrid sets.
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Boooooo

;)

Rattlecage is extremely overrated

• xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    Pelinal's sounds interesting. What would be the best way to stack weapon damage higher than spell damage like that on a Magplar without sacrificing magicka? Weapon damage glyphs on jewelry+weapon damage glyph on two-hander?
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    frostz417 wrote: »

Boooooo

;)

Rattlecage is extremely overrated

Judging by the hate it gets vs the success people can have using it I'd say ist actually underrated a lot.
    Edited by Springt-Über-Zwerge on August 30, 2018 8:55PM
    PC,EU, EP
  • xGhost91x
    xGhost91x
    Rattlecage looks like it could be good as jewelry+weapon(s) and a light armor set on body. I've never used Rattlecage however, so I could be wrong.
  • Springt-Über-Zwerge
    Springt-Über-Zwerge
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thats what I do. Well actually weapons 2x jewelry and heavy chest. Since you can just transmute the jewelry youre not stuck with that health anymore
    PC,EU, EP