The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Combat Metrics hotkey & what is this other mod?

daemondamian
daemondamian
✭✭✭
Hi I just installed Combat Metrics but can't see where in Addons/Settings you set the hotkey so that you can view the statistics report?

Also I can see the CM window & change it's appearance but a) I don't understand what the icons mean exactly & how to interpret them (guessing one is weapon & the other spell damage?) & b) I have other icons with numbers that change in the same area but I'm not sure what addon they're from & whether or not they're reporting on combat data like dps too (would be better to have just one there)?

I've included 2 screenshots with & without CM addon turned on but they are not from the same time.
crmzouxsg3jv.png
65qmemg0b6i8.png

Thanks
Damian.

• StamWhipCultist
    StamWhipCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to controls and find Combat metrics in it. if it is not under controls maybe you have separate menu - addon controls.
    Add shortcut to any key of your choice. I use left arrow key for it.
  • Hookgrin
    Hookgrin
    ✭✭✭
    That other one is a DPS meter, maybe from a combat HUD like FTC or LUI.

The CM display is called the Live Report window in the settings, you can see what each of the numbers are there and turn them on or off. You may want to turn on Left-Aligned Numbers otherwise the number are next to the wrong icon which can be confusing.
  • daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies StamWhipCultist & Hookgrin :) - that is very useful info which should point me in the right direction.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The other addon is CraftStore, this button with the anvil.
    Just click it, open the settings by pressing the gear icon in the craftstore UI and disable the floating button if you do not like it.
    Edited by Baertram on September 10, 2018 8:37AM