The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

End User License Agreement

Orikz
Orikz
Every time I log in I have to pick brightness, select server, and End User License Agreement what is going on? how do I fix this
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orikz wrote: »
    Every time I log in I have to pick brightness, select server, and End User License Agreement what is going on? how do I fix this

I think this is stored in UserSettings.txt.

Maybe a problem writing to that file?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also, when you are in game type
    /reloadui

This will save your saved variables including the UserSettings.txt

Anytime we crash, log out by clicking the X in window mode, or Alt-F4 the files don't get saved so it reverts back to what it was before playing that session or to our last /reloadui when they were saved. Occasionally the game crashes on log out too corrupting the saved variables. Personally I try to back mine up anytime I make major changes in addons or game settings.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs