The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC EU] Social Guild - Chilled Explorers Dailies

VirusOfBeauty
VirusOfBeauty
✭✭✭
Hey guys!

Chilled Explorers Dailies is a social guild with 400+ members and we're still looking to expand our family!

Our Activities and what we offer
  • A place where people can find groups for dungeons, pledges, normal trials, DSA and other fun stuff
  • Veteran Trials: 2 days of open trials where we focus on teaching new players, 1 day for people who already have the basic experience and want to progress, 1 day for core group progression on endgame content
  • Pvp oriented players can find some groups for open world and battlegrounds
  • Discord server for communication during activities and with a platform where people can ask for help with builds and other things, show off their creations or just have a good laugh
  • Guild hall that meets your most important needs like crafting stations and combat dummies
  • Other activities like lotteries, guild store and usually trader, build-help, teaching moments,...

Our requirements: NONE

We welcome both new and experienced players of all ages, nationalities,... We don't discriminate in any way, since we focus on keeping the guild a social and friendly bunch of players who like to have fun and help eachother.
Well... you might need a good sense of humour ;)

Check out our social media if you want to get an idea of what we do and who we are

Youtube Channel
Twitch

Where do I sign up?

You can contact us in game via mail or whisper to @VirusOfBeauty or @Zewoh

OR you can leave a message here with your ingame @ name.

We hope to see you soon! :smiley:
Mother Hen of Chilled Explorers Dailies (PC EU Guild)
  • dengodadegen
    dengodadegen
    ✭✭
    i'm a drummer from sweden that recently got a puppy that needs alot of attention but i would love to play when time allows with you guys. Also, i'm fairly new to pc i'm only a fat argonian strong at this moment Allthough i switched from ps4 to pc so have no fear the momentum is still so-so.

Regarding trials and such i think it's safe to say i will have a growling toddler at my heels if i signed up for those,
    but i would love a social fun guild.

if you want more info feel free to ask or you could just hit me up in game; @dengodadegen

Haj!
    - If it don't fit don't force it -
    Swedish drummer
  • VirusOfBeauty
    VirusOfBeauty
    ✭✭✭
    @dengodadegen I'll give you a poke ingame :)
    Mother Hen of Chilled Explorers Dailies (PC EU Guild)