Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Light and heavy attacks should direct pet focus. Or maybe the focus button/function

SergeantPink
SergeantPink
✭✭✭
Only having heavy attacks directing pet focus feels clunky. There’s no reason why light attacks shouldn’t direct focus as well.

There’s many combat situations (especially in pvp) where you don’t want to use a heavy attack to direct your pets focus. The function needs to be more smooth, making pets feel like they are working with you and not out of control.

Heavy attack focus is especially ruining the warden bear ultimate. I often feel like my bear is attacking the wrong target, and when I want to execute with my bear ultimate, it has to run to the correct target first before using it. By that time the execute window is closed. Please don’t tell me this is how it was intended.

I think light attacks are the answer, but there could be other solutions. You could also assign it to that focus button/function that no one uses
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pets in PvP are for healing and increasing your health and your magicka with Necro. Sure, Familiar can do some dmg, but he will die more often than he kills enemies.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • SergeantPink
    SergeantPink
    ✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Pets in PvP are for healing and increasing your health and your magicka with Necro. Sure, Familiar can do some dmg, but he will die more often than he kills enemies.

They are dead often because they are off taking on a group of 4 player solo instead of helping you. Just because you didn’t put a heavy attack in before your next fight started
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

They are dead often because they are off taking on a group of 4 player solo instead of helping you. Just because you didn’t put a heavy attack in before your next fight started

I don't think is that bad. I mean, if they can distract a group of 4, then they are doing their job. On the other hand I think you want them to help you to kill others, but that's something it won't happen, so focus on improving your dmg skills rather than trying to get help from pets.

Another option is to actually look for allies help. People is way more reliable than daedra...
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS needs to think about actually implementing decent pet interface and controls.

You know... like many mmo's did a decade ago.
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP, do you play on console or on PC ?
  • SergeantPink
    SergeantPink
    ✭✭✭
    Aedaryl wrote: »
    OP, do you play on console or on PC ?

I play on PC now, but played console as well.