The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't access Morrowind anymore!!

empressoftime
empressoftime
✭✭
Hello,I have the Tamriel Unlimited version and morrowind came with it.I did few quests in Vvardenfell but then i went to another zone and when i tried to go back to Vvardenfell it won't let me go there and it says i need ESO plus to play it.When i check morrowind achievements i can see i did 9 quests out 33 and i have unlocked other achievements too. When I go to stories to see which chapters I have , Morrowind has a check next to it and accepted the first quest but it is greyed out and the only option is to go to the crown store.I tried logging out and restarting the game but it didn't work.I would appreciate it of anyone can help me to figure out whats the problem.

Thanks.

Edited by empressoftime on August 26, 2018 6:04AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @empressoftime

Please try power-cycling your PS4 and then see if you can access Morrowind again. If not, you can open a ticket with customer support for further assistance with your account issue.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • empressoftime
    empressoftime
    ✭✭
    I powered cycle my PS4 and it didn't work,i still can't access Morrowind.This happened after I bought the Summerset Chapter.I opened a ticket with customer support and they told me to ask in The bug report fourms and they are looking into this bug but I won't receive any further reply from them.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @empressoftime

Your support ticket #180826-003155 is still open and customer support will send you another response to follow-up on your issue accessing Morrowind.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post