The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Orsimer RP guild - can it be done? would it be worth the effort? "Clan Fharun"

Dreamweaver357
I've ran a test awhile ago pasting the following in DC zone chats:

"[Clan Fharun] is an Orsimer-themed RP and PVP guild, welcoming of new and veteran players. Will outfit and train new orsimers interested in RP and/or PvP. Join us and let's bring Glory for the Orc-Father together! PM me for details"
I went through Cyro, Glenumbra, Alik'r, Bangkorai, Stormhaven, Rivenspire and Orsinium.
I didn't even trouble myself actually creating the in-game guild beforehand when I wrote this down to zone chats.

As I feared, got 0 responses.

I am already in a pretty awesome PvP-focused guild for DC, so I wouldn't care to start a PvP (and non-RP) guild instead - I believe everyone here knows how non-RPers tend to be [censored] towards RPers so I wouldn't mix both groups.

I'd like to hear fellow RPer's thoughts on this - am I dreaming too hard about having an orcish clan to RP with?
Would anyone from this forum be interested in something like this?

On a side note:
In the past I've tried something similar with a "High Rock Knightly Order" kind of vibe:
"The "Order of Saint Alessia" is an RP PvP guild fighting for the Daggerfall Covenant. We also heavily focus on helping new players with gear, build advice and connecting them even to other guilds as needed. If you like RP and PvP, join us now! Whisper for invite."
Also got 0 responses.
Edited by Dreamweaver357 on August 20, 2018 9:31PM
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course it could be done! All you have to do is find some people that would be interested in joining. I think it'd be neat! Try posting on Reddit or the ESO guildex
    Edited by CyberSkooma on August 27, 2018 8:08PM
    I play this game a little bit I guess
  • Nayawin14
    Nayawin14
    ✭✭✭
    I've ran a test awhile ago pasting the following in DC zone chats: [...]

As I feared, got 0 responses.

I don't believe this is the best way to start a guild. Anyway, to be a guild master of a new guild is something reaaally discouraging, be prepared! :p
    I am already in a pretty awesome PvP-focused guild for DC, so I wouldn't care to start a PvP (and non-RP) guild instead - I believe everyone here knows how non-RPers tend to be [censored] towards RPers so I wouldn't mix both groups.

There is a cleavage between pure RP-ers and others experimented players, right. However, If I were you, I would just run this guild as it please me, trying to show how RP can be fun to PvE/PvPers and also trying to challenge a bit the fighting skills of pure RolePlayers... Personally, I think people met with the random tool are likely to seek guilds/ friends, so you could try this. And also follow the advices of @CyberSkooma Of course, the more experimented you are yourselves, the easier it is to gather people!

Keep in mind a new guild like this is something that grow up really shortly!
    I'd like to hear fellow RPer's thoughts on this - am I dreaming too hard about having an orcish clan to RP with?

Bessa, self-proclaimed 'Daughter of the Orcs': A TRUE Orc will not let himself giving up so easily! Just start your guild, go back to Wrothgar and challenge anyone you can into duel. By Malacath's will, the Herds you'll defeat will join you as loyal vassals. Well, and if you get beaten... Well, accordingly to our rules, the commands are passed to your challenger...
    Good luck B)