Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

LFG group finder need help seting the options

Glithanes
Glithanes
✭✭
hi,

I am a NB a dps and when I set the LFG group finder to spindle and 4 man how do I select that I am a dps so the group finder doesn't screw up and say I am a healer like it did, it wont let me click on dps to select it, so how do we please help explain how to set the settings in group finder?
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • phermitgb
    phermitgb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only took a quick look at the group finder, but I think there are three symbols in the upper right hand corner... they look like the symbols you picked during character creation - like, a dragon head, some kinda chevron, and...something else...

if you hover over the symbol, you'll get a pop-up hint indicated that it's tank, dps or healing, and I "believe" you select that to set your preference.

that's the best advice I can offer - I imagine through trial and error you may have already figured this out by now, but if not, hope it helped.
    "There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
    James T. Kirk
  • Glithanes
    Glithanes
    ✭✭
    MY issue was when I tried to click on 1 them I could not tell I had selected dps example its to hard to tell if its on or off for the tank,heal,dps etc
  • Glithanes
    Glithanes
    ✭✭
    OK I am reviseing this issue after more playtime with it.

THe issue is if I may explain is in the group finder you have tank, healer and dps ok?

Now which of these 3 is set by default? are all 3 set by default?

I cant tell when I click on dps that its been selected that is why of the main issues nothing gives me message that I am dps lfg in the group finder, so the time I get a group, the group tells me can you tank or can heal etc and kicks me 0ut.
    why you might ask, cause the group finder selection of dps while I clicked on it, I don't know if its on for Dps or off for dps understand?

This applies to healer and tank as well, so I have in week been kicked from many groups due to this issue after waiting long time in the group finder.

Zenimax can you make it easier better when you toggle that your dps that its clear to you so this issues can be avoided,, like maybe I should get popup message that I am dps or have it show me more clearly and that the other 2 tank and healer are disabled ok?