The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Looking for Specific guild

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Hello and good day.

So most of you may have seen I posted up my guild here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/379791/lord-dagons-mythic-dawn-guild-recruiting

However that said it is difficult to get more people to participate more often, however that said I came across a new issue.

Since the Summerset addition I have been finding it extremely difficult to Queue into a normal Dungeon as DPS role for the high daily experience. Since we all know experience is character shared, it's how I level up. Before it was easy, I would do these every morning on all 6 or 7 toons or so. Now I'm lucky if I'm able to run on 2 or 3 toons a day. The wait time is ridiculous ever since Summerset.

Well as I said I run my own guild but I am only one person. Getting people today to participate in an old game such as this is very difficult since most of my people have been here for years, they probably got bored and don't log in as much as they used to. So for me, this is what brings me here today :

I'm looking for a guild that is dedicated to running Dungeons.

So If I'm a member, and I type in guild chat I'm looking for (**Role**) to run a dungeon I like to feel that there will be someone whom wishes to respond to that so it'll be easier to queue into a dungeon. I have noticed as solo, and especially on DPS, wait time can take almost 45 minutes, and when the ready check lights up, some dorkest-dingus will decline the queue and the system will place me in front of the line. ***What ever that means*** But I have seen, even last night someone decline out of the ready check queue 9 times after a 55 minute wait and by the time someone did the full ready check for me to get into that dungeon, I'm finding I'm getting in with low level tanks that don't use taunt, run all over the room so that all the AOE's I place on the ground was wasted because the boss isn't even standing in it.

So please, if there are any serious Dungeon running guilds out there looking for a new member that takes these serious as well then please let me know and then you or someone can invite me in game with my at name. Again, because I don't make scrolls (exp) or run delves all day, making my level higher for me is by running the daily dungeons. The first of the day for me is a little over 100.1 thousand. (**101,487**) I think. Then it goes down to 33,000+. But that said, 100,000 times 7 toons is almost close to a million experience a day I used to get until this Summerset thing sqrewed it all up.
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38