The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can not complete Cadwells Gold

Maiels12
Maiels12
Soul Shriven
I just killed Sinmur and talked ot the king and etc to finsih the quest. I got the achievement for killing the Giant but the quest did not complete.I watched several tutorials to be sure and I did everything just fine. What can I do? Thank you!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    After you talk to the King, you have to talk to Vigrod and then talk to the King again. The King will reward you with the Mace of the Companions, gold, and a skill point. Then it will be complete.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Maiels12
    Maiels12
    Soul Shriven
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    After you talk to the King, you have to talk to Vigrod and then talk to the King again. The King will reward you with the Mace of the Companions, gold, and a skill point. Then it will be complete.

Already did all that. I got the point and the mace. I even went back again to check if I did talk and all they say is Goodbye.
    Edited by Maiels12 on August 25, 2018 4:03PM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maiels12 wrote: »

Already did all that. I got the point and the mace. I even went back again to check if I did talk and all they say is Goodbye.

Then you must have missed something else in an EP zone. Check Cadwells's almanac in your journal. Everything completed will have a checkmark.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Maiels12
    Maiels12
    Soul Shriven
    Maiels12 wrote: »

Then you must have missed something else in an EP zone. Check Cadwells's almanac in your journal. Everything completed will have a checkmark.

Everything is. The only thing left unchecked is the The Rift - Trolhetta - Help the PE defeat the Worm cult - And I did that...
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you completed all three parts of that quest, then you should probably summit a bug report. The entire quest is:

Trolhetta — Help the Ebonheart Pact defeat the Worm Cult:
    Required for Cadwell's Almanac Securing the Pass: Clear the way for the Pact's army.
    Required for Cadwell's Almanac Worm Cult Summoner: Defeat the Worm Cult Spirit Healer at Trolhetta.
    Required for Cadwell's Almanac Stomping Sinmur: Use the fragments of Wuuthrad to banish Sinmur's spirit.

PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • cheeseaddict
    cheeseaddict
    ✭✭✭
    having the same issue, finished all the necessary quests and sill i don't receive the achievement.
  • Wizhunter
    Wizhunter
    ✭✭
    I have done Cadwells Gold on several chars and not had a problem with any except one. I hadn't done the Cradlecrush quest, once I did that it completed my gold.

Wiz
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worm Cult Summoner is the quest that's often missed at Trolhetta, as it's a side quest that you don't need to complete when you do the rest of Trolhetta. The quest giver is Plays-With-Fire, located at the southern end of the upper Trolhetta exterior area, just down from the top exit of Trolhetta Cave (map)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Check through the list of steps you have to complete ... I found I had done everything except the third step ... I think one Tamriel had somehow let me skip it