The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lost bank upgrade?

TTMighty
TTMighty
✭✭✭
During the pre-lease play I had spent the gold to get the 70, then the 80 slots on my player bank (for a total of 80 slots and spending 4000G) after the 4/3 server downtime, my upgrades are missing, I have no idea what items were deleted (it was almost full) and now I'm broke, again.

Can the bank slots be restored?
Since I don't know what out of my inventory was lost, I guess I'll just have to eat the loss of items.

Many thanks, in advance.
We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Salmonleap
    Salmonleap
    ✭✭✭
    This happened to me as well. I filed a bug but there didn't appear to be a category for bank-related issues. I cannot stress enough that you (ZOS) have to make sure any upgrades that a player buys "stick". They are really expensive (by design, I get that) which means that buying the same upgrade more than one is really punitive on the players.
    Edited by Salmonleap on April 4, 2014 3:08PM
    Beware he who would deny you access to information for in his heart he dreams himself your master. -- Pravin Lal