The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Searching for a casual, housing and/or mild-rp minded guild

Orticia
Orticia
✭✭✭✭
I am looking for a casual, mature, friendly, chatty (EU) guild, preferably with plenty of members to share my like for housing with. And low to no guild drama would be awesome.

I'm a 41 year old mom of a very active, do not want to sleep, preschooler. So between that, work and other obligations my playtime is pretty limited and often interrupted. I stay away from dungeons most of the time due to this, though I like doing them if I can. I prefer to spend my time messing about and doing whatever hits my fancy that moment. I am not a heavy rp-er for the before mentioned reasons, but I like to dabble a bit in it when I can. Had great fun with semi IC guild banter before and little rp moments in the wild. Used to (lead) RP a lot outside and inside games in the past. But can't commit the time to do it to that scale anymore. One thing I do like to do is decorate houses and make up backstories for my characters (all whopping 3 of them ;) )

I can't really use voice-chat. Crappy mic, and the position of the computer doesn't really allow it without disturbing the others in the house.

If any guild thinks, hey she might fit us. Please whisper me in game.
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or reply on here of course :)