The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Training gear

West1389
West1389
✭✭✭✭
Looking for a generous person to make a set of training gear for my PC NA toon. Was on xbox na CP250ish made the switch to PC. Its a pain to start all over, but it has to be done. If you have a account on the xbox NA and also on pc I can send you money on the xbox. I am broke on PC level 10 with 1000g. I have been shard chasing and not doing missions, thats why my gold is low.

Would greatly appreciate the donation. My PC ID is...... zeus1389

level 10 gear would be perfect. I can also pay you back at later time, or send you a couple things of value like some kuta when i ever find some. The RNG gods do not like me.
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sure you already know but try to join a PvE guild that is active in your time zone. If you ask in the guild, most people will just make level 10 gear for free, or just ask for bare minimal.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy/sell threads are generally frowned upon, @West1389, per the forum rules.

TempPlayer wrote: »
    I'm sure you already know but try to join a PvE guild that is active in your time zone. If you ask in the guild, most people will just make level 10 gear for free, or just ask for bare minimal.

^ This is helpful advice, however.
  • West1389
    West1389
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ya you guys are right joined guild yesterday. Hate joining when I'm so low and have nothing to offer yet. Didnt join xbox guild until 160. That way I had stuff to offer and could craft, donate, and much more to help out.