The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How I login with my account in official site ?

dserv1
dserv1
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone. I bought the game 2 days ago for PS4. My forum account is created by admin today. But I'm wondering about home site, I mean elderscrollsonline.com . Which account could be log me in this site ? I created account one but it has not linked by console account so site notify to me buy the game. Finally, I want to buy ESO points but I worried about do any mistake. Please help me :smile:
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you buy crown from the PSN while logged, it will go to your account no problem, theyre already bound if you logged in to the game.

About the ESO site login, as I recall it is a completelly different one than forums.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your meaning the Account link at the top of the boards here, I use the same account name and password that I use for the game. Not sure if that is different for consoles with the gamertags
    Edited by Nestor on August 23, 2018 7:42PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• dserv1
    dserv1
    Soul Shriven
    If you buy crown from the PSN while logged, it will go to your account no problem, theyre already bound if you logged in to the game.

About the ESO site login, as I recall it is a completelly different one than forums.

For buying a eso points, I will follow that way. Thanks :)
  • dserv1
    dserv1
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    If your meaning the Account link at the top of the boards here, I use the same account name and password that I use for the game. Not sure if that is different for consoles with the gamertags

Yeah, not same my psn gamertag and forum nickname. So site members and console members are different from eachother.