The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Crew of Captain May.

Selique
Selique
✭✭✭✭
Arrr mates! I'm Captain Seli, and I be the Captain of the B*satrds of Captain May (Crew of Captain May where word filters exist), which is a Multigame Community of Pirate Gamers and Streamers! We're currently seeking more pirates for our Elder Scrolls Online Branch! The community itself spans many games and consists of 150+ Members.

We're Ebonheart Pact for PvP, but all Alliances, races, and players are welcome! We plan to tackle everything ESO has to offer, from Trials to PvP of all kinds! There's so much to see and do! We're currently sitting at 6 Active players in ESO, and really happy to have more join us! Roleplay is not required, but I myself am (And used to be) a big Roleplayer here in ESO. I've since taken a long break, but I've returned with me crew!

We're looking for active players who like to use Discord to communicate. New and Veteran players are welcome! Many of us are new (Or coming back after a really long time), so don't be shy! If you're a lost sailor, looking for a new ship to set sail with, look no further! The Crew of Captain May is here! Come join Discord and get to know fellow ESO Players and other scallywags of ill repute!

Discord: Crew of Captain May Just join in and let us know you're there for Elder Scrolls Online!
Falls-With-Grace ~ Shadowscale (Argonian Night Blade)
Selique Lasra ~ Captain, Smuggler, Swashbuckler (Redguard Templar)
Chases-Comets ~ Shellback Warrior (Argonian Dragon Knight)
Slissix-Kir ~ Swamp Shaman (Argonian Sorcerer)
Hail Sithis..
  • Selique
    Selique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I myself will be going on vacation for a few weeks and won't be around to invite new players, but there are still Officers in the Guild who can assist! @VaiKara @ZeePee and @DRAKKO-609 can assist with any recruitment needs! Just let them know (Either in Discord or in-game) that you're coming from the ESO Recruitment post!
    Falls-With-Grace ~ Shadowscale (Argonian Night Blade)
    Selique Lasra ~ Captain, Smuggler, Swashbuckler (Redguard Templar)
    Chases-Comets ~ Shellback Warrior (Argonian Dragon Knight)
    Slissix-Kir ~ Swamp Shaman (Argonian Sorcerer)
    Hail Sithis..