The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Concept: Trade Radiant Apex Mounts

B0SSzombie
B0SSzombie
✭✭✭✭✭
Before I get into this: No, I don't mean with other players.

I don't know how many of you have experienced this, but are you familiar with the feeling of getting a card in a crown crate that lights up with an Apex glow, and the anticipation of flipping it and finding a Radiant Apex Mount... Only for it to be the one you don't really care for? You wanted the Senche or the Wolf, but got the Horse?

Well...

Why not let us trade it for a different one... For a price?

Say you really wanted the Psijic Spectral Steed, but got the Phantom Ice Wolf. Well, what if you could trade the wolf in along with, say, 400 crown gems (the price of getting an Apex Mount) to get the Steed? You still have one Radiant Apex Mount, it's just the one you wanted!

And of course, there should be limits on this. First off, the offer should only stand if you have a Radiant Apex Mount. And the choices should be lmited to current season Radiant Apex Mounts. You can trade in ANY Radiant Apex Mount, but can only pick from the 3 that are a part of the current Crown Crate Season.

You still have to be incredibly lucky (or wealthy) to even FIND a Radiant Apex Mount, but at least this way, you can really enjoy it!

What do you guys think?
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the devs need to spend more time fixing their game and less time adding overpriced pieces of flair to it in lieu of actual development.
  • B0SSzombie
    B0SSzombie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    I think the devs need to spend more time fixing their game and less time adding overpriced pieces of flair to it in lieu of actual development.

Neat!

Hey you do know which part of the forums you're in, right?

That's like if I walked into a McDonald's to complain about the Home Depot in the same shopping center.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    B0SSzombie wrote: »
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »

Neat!

Hey you do know which part of the forums you're in, right?

That's like if I walked into a McDonald's to complain about the Home Depot in the same shopping center.

No, its not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXZt4-LTtHw
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    As one who pretends that radiant apex mounts do not exist, I don’t really care. But if this system makes happy some desperate souls, then why not.
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO, all rewards legendary and above should be selectable by the player rather than random. There could be an option for "I don't care, gimme something random!" if someone is feeling indecisive or likes the randomness.