The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is ZOS trying to control lag with buffing a primarily solo class(nightblade)

antihero727
antihero727
✭✭✭✭✭
Just slipping on my tinfoil hat and the big Illuminati scandal is coming together, thoughts?
Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
Antiherro-AD Stam DK
Antihero-AD Magplar
Aww Crit-AD Magblade
AD Since PC beta
On A lag free vacation
for the near and far future
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, this totally signifies a hint that we should abandon all grouping, and resort to overland questing or waiting in stealth for some unsuspecting noob to ride by so we can ruthlessly gank them off their horse and slaughter them.

I'm also sure there are a few bombers with a mission straight from ZOS to destroy those large groups who cluster around the flags without paying attention to their surroundings. That'll teach them to spread out!
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, this totally signifies a hint that we should abandon all grouping, and resort to overland questing or waiting in stealth for some unsuspecting noob to ride by so we can ruthlessly gank them off their horse and slaughter them.

I'm also sure there are a few bombers with a mission straight from ZOS to destroy those large groups who cluster around the flags without paying attention to their surroundings. That'll teach them to spread out!

It’s a 100% a troll post but when you really look into it. Most of the recent and biggest nerfs affect group pvp the most. It’s joking not joking.
    Edited by antihero727 on August 21, 2018 12:01PM
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • Grimhallow
    Grimhallow
    ✭✭✭
    That would be because ball groups are a huge problem. They hurt both the player experience and the server performance.

Also what buff to nightblade?
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    put on your tinfoil hats. Were going in deep today. this man has 400IQ (at least)
    Edited by ATomiX96 on August 22, 2018 7:33PM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grimick wrote: »
    That would be because ball groups are a huge problem. They hurt both the player experience and the server performance.

Their main counters (sloads, detect pots, rune cage) got nerfed in ways that benefit the NB the most.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you know that DK's leap is completely useless during primetime lag?
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • helios777
    helios777
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you know that DK's leap is completely useless during primetime lag?

I just use Magma Shell now to troll people when it gets laggy
    Grand Warlord HAXERUS. One of the last OG Mag DKs.
    Mag DK through Thick and Thin.
    Retired from Cyrodiil until they finally decide to fix the performance, which is probably never.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mobility/escape skills are inherently imbalanced.

That's okay. It's an MMO with open world PvP, don't expect it to be balanced.

I main a magplar. If I'm winning a fight against a streaking sorc or a shade+cloak MagNB and they use their inherent class skills to escape...I get over it and move on to the next fight. Escape should be a legit strategy, and it being more available to some classes than others isn't really a problem.

The classes for whom escape ISN'T an option should receive some benefit in compensation. In some patches they do. In some patches they don't.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • SlippyCheeze
    SlippyCheeze
    ✭✭✭
    Just slipping on my tinfoil hat and the big Illuminati scandal is coming together, thoughts?

You are exactly right when you say that this is a foolish excursion into fantasy-land.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You are exactly right when you say that this is a foolish excursion into fantasy-land.

After years of “what we’re they thinking” or “didn’t they listen to everyone during PTS”. It gets hard to think logically about the decisions of the Devs. Next post is that the dev team are love children of Sheogorath sent here to drive us crazy with lag and disconnects.
    Edited by antihero727 on August 23, 2018 10:47AM
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imo ZOS devs all secretly hate the game and find it a giant headache and wish the servers would melt down so they could work on something else.
  • Galarthor
    Galarthor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    Grimick wrote: »

Their main counters (sloads, detect pots, rune cage) got nerfed in ways that benefit the NB the most.

Funny how everything always gets changed in a way that it benefits stamblades (the most).

Shamed be he who thinks evil of it.
    Edited by Galarthor on September 2, 2018 12:15PM