Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 22
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/468599

#Weekdays

Reverb
Reverb
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I’m of the opinion that discourse in pvp threads (within the TOS boundaries) is a good thing. If people still care enough to get worked up in the forums, people still care.

The day that forum mods don’t have to step in and close pvp threads is a sad day.

#weekdays
#adlivesmatter
#waitnotheydont
Armitas wrote: »
This game is so broken I don't even know how people distinguish CE from negligent development.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    moon%2Bin%2Bthe%2B8th.gif
    PS4/NA (Cyro & IC): Vivec - This Must Be The Place...
    Back Alley Trading (BAT) and Traders Refuge
    The Purple Gang
    PVP: Brotherhood Without Banners
    "I don't have a lot to contribute because mostly I don't really care"
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blood for the Pact!


    I think having pride in one's faction and one's teammates is a positive thing. That being said, I think we'd benefit from more actual PVP and less forum PVP when it comes to rehashing guild v guild ego matches on a monthly basis.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Totally agree. I really enjoyed the civil and educational conversations on here of late.
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blood for the Pact!


    I think having pride in one's faction and one's teammates is a positive thing. That being said, I think we'd benefit from more actual PVP and less forum PVP when it comes to rehashing guild v guild ego matches on a monthly basis.

    I mean, what else are you gonna do between crashes and load screens and queues? Gotta pvp somewhere.
    "insert long character list here"


    Guilds
    Dracarys
    Zombie Death Machine
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vilestride wrote: »
    Blood for the Pact!


    I think having pride in one's faction and one's teammates is a positive thing. That being said, I think we'd benefit from more actual PVP and less forum PVP when it comes to rehashing guild v guild ego matches on a monthly basis.

    I mean, what else are you gonna do between crashes and load screens and queues? Gotta pvp somewhere.

    There's no lag, ballistas or invisible walls here.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    KING EMERIC’S ECONOMIC REFORMS ARE SENSIBLE AND PRAGMATIC

    WON’T YOU SEE REASON

    He's a failed businessman. Down with the failed whine king!
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    KING EMERIC’S ECONOMIC REFORMS ARE SENSIBLE AND PRAGMATIC

    WON’T YOU SEE REASON

    He's a failed businessman. Down with the failed whine king!

    But, he died and came back to life. He's the perfect monarch to worship religiously!
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

    PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks will only further divide an already dwindling pvp community

    Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

    Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

    Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    KING EMERIC’S ECONOMIC REFORMS ARE SENSIBLE AND PRAGMATIC

    WON’T YOU SEE REASON

    He's a failed businessman. Down with the failed whine king!

    But, he died and came back to life. He's the perfect monarch to worship religiously!

    Filthy necromancer is what he is. The Empire is the only alliance I truly serve!
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    KING EMERIC’S ECONOMIC REFORMS ARE SENSIBLE AND PRAGMATIC

    WON’T YOU SEE REASON

    He's a failed businessman. Down with the failed whine king!

    But, he died and came back to life. He's the perfect monarch to worship religiously!

    Filthy necromancer is what he is. The Empire is the only alliance I truly serve!

    A necromancer raises the dead and are only undead normally said necromancer is a vampire.
    If anything he is a zombie, a lich or our holy Jeebus.
    Kids these days! Always forgetting the finer details!
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

    PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks will only further divide an already dwindling pvp community

    Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

    Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

    Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    KING EMERIC’S ECONOMIC REFORMS ARE SENSIBLE AND PRAGMATIC

    WON’T YOU SEE REASON

    He's a failed businessman. Down with the failed whine king!

    But, he died and came back to life. He's the perfect monarch to worship religiously!

    Filthy necromancer is what he is. The Empire is the only alliance I truly serve!

    A necromancer raises the dead and are only undead normally said necromancer is a vampire.
    If anything he is a zombie, a lich or our holy Jeebus.
    Kids these days! Always forgetting the finer details!

    Daedra spawn for a king?! Heresy! Divines smite you!
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    I’m of the opinion that discourse in pvp threads (within the TOS boundaries) is a good thing. If people still care enough to get worked up in the forums, people still care.

    The day that forum mods don’t have to step in and close pvp threads is a sad day.

    #weekdays
    #adlivesmatter
    #waitnotheydont

    It shows that we are passionate about the game and that we care about it. As many flaws as this game has the fact is we are still here and still playing it which in itself shows how successful the game is.

    To those I may have offended I apologise.

    Let us put our squabbles aside and work together as a united community.
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
    Highest kill streak: https://i.imgur.com/V6jJhoy.png
    KB sample: https://i.imgur.com/n7TFyZr.png
    TKG raid sample: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkrsHg3T7pc
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭
    Sacredx wrote: »
    Reverb wrote: »
    I’m of the opinion that discourse in pvp threads (within the TOS boundaries) is a good thing. If people still care enough to get worked up in the forums, people still care.

    The day that forum mods don’t have to step in and close pvp threads is a sad day.

    #weekdays
    #adlivesmatter
    #waitnotheydont

    It shows that we are passionate about the game and that we care about it. As many flaws as this game has the fact is we are still here and still playing it which in itself shows how successful the game is.

    To those I may have offended I apologise.

    Let us put our squabbles aside and work together as a united community.

    There's a line between being passionate and lashing out at anyone that isn't yellow and blaming them for imbalances.
    I'm passionate but you don't see me going mad on the forums the second all of the ad faction swarms brk. I'll complain in ts because I'm cranky and everyone is entitled to those outbursts, but I know we will get the keep back in time so eh.
    The second you come to the forums and complain about pvdooring and zerging is the moment everything goes downhill. Nothing is accomplished but arguments.... and memes!
    Memes are Great!

    Edit for #Weekdays
    Edited by ellahellabella on August 22, 2018 10:34AM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

    PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks will only further divide an already dwindling pvp community

    Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

    Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

    Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭
    Not running a dc tonight though, I think they're holding their own... O.O

    dJFDolE.png?1
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

    PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks will only further divide an already dwindling pvp community

    Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

    Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

    Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not running a dc tonight though, I think they're holding their own... O.O

    dJFDolE.png?1

    It feels odd to have the pop advantage recently. Like putting on an old shoe that doesn't quite fit anymore.
    Armitas wrote: »
    This game is so broken I don't even know how people distinguish CE from negligent development.
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Not running a dc tonight though, I think they're holding their own... O.O

    dJFDolE.png?1

    It feels odd to have the pop advantage recently. Like putting on an old shoe that doesn't quite fit anymore.

    It looks really good to see too. Most of my OC nights have been 3 bar ep/ad and 2-1 bar dc. Glad to see dc picking it up again. I do love a tasty fruit salad! #gimmearriuslmjuice
    Edited by ellahellabella on August 22, 2018 11:58AM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

    PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks will only further divide an already dwindling pvp community

    Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

    Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

    Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭
    Sacredx wrote: »
    Reverb wrote: »
    I’m of the opinion that discourse in pvp threads (within the TOS boundaries) is a good thing. If people still care enough to get worked up in the forums, people still care.

    The day that forum mods don’t have to step in and close pvp threads is a sad day.

    #weekdays
    #adlivesmatter
    #waitnotheydont

    It shows that we are passionate about the game and that we care about it. As many flaws as this game has the fact is we are still here and still playing it which in itself shows how successful the game is.

    To those I may have offended I apologise.

    Let us put our squabbles aside and work together as a united community.

    There's a line between being passionate and lashing out at anyone that isn't yellow and blaming them for imbalances.
    I'm passionate but you don't see me going mad on the forums the second all of the ad faction swarms brk. I'll complain in ts because I'm cranky and everyone is entitled to those outbursts, but I know we will get the keep back in time so eh.
    The second you come to the forums and complain about pvdooring and zerging is the moment everything goes downhill. Nothing is accomplished but arguments.... and memes!
    Memes are Great!

    Edit for #Weekdays

    Hope this is sarcasm. EP doesn´t complain about the imbalance. Oh they did and to the point that every second thread was about AD when AD kept on winning for a long long period of time. How in the h*ll you would complain about the imbalance now that you are on the winning side?? Sarcasm??

    I'm surprised you don't know, isn't half of you made of sarcasm?
    Everyone has complained about imbalance and because of that reason, everyone has had their era of hypocrisy. It has been a while since ad has been the dominant faction I'll give you that but the way you all complain, you act like you have never been the thriving alliance. Guess what? You were. You just aren't now. It's the way the game works.

    And about me being on the winning side, It's kinda entertaining that you try to make that argument against me. Good try.
    I chose this faction as home at launch. I tried going full ad when they were struggling 2 years ago and got homesick. I won't focus an ad now because ad are fine at my hour due to tkg, qram, lolizerg etc. If any other faction gets me now, It'll be dc. I've actually been levelling a new pve tank that needs warhorn so pvp is required. Guess what? I made her dc deliberately.

    Stop pointing fingers at everyone and everything.

    I do remember very well when AD was the dominant faction. Played other campaigns when the imbalance was too big and switched to DC. Because of imbalance I have tried almost every campaign where the enemy forces have provided challenge. I don´t mind fighting underdog faction. Ít is just too funny to ignore how you treat AD in the times EP have been winning campaign after campaign. Such hypocrisy is almost touching. Especially EP is trying to hush talk about the nature of their success. I guess you have all bought the story of skill and feelgood about quite empty wins.

    Wait, I'm being judged by the actions of my home faction? Life sentence for me I guess!
    See, all I'm reading here is salt. Which brings be back to my first argument. Nothing accomplished but arguments.
    Let's point fingers at this one dude and blame them for everything. That'll teach ep!

    Sorry I don´t want to judge you but the information you want to spread. At best, it is hilarious. Rest easy I have nothing against you but hope to test the claims you say.

    What information is that? My first post completely neutral and un bias about anything? I seriously think many folks like yourself will be mocking my point simply because you see ep first and the most numerous on my toon tab. If I was an ad or dc, all of a sudden it would be different.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

    PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks will only further divide an already dwindling pvp community

    Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

    Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

    Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • ZOS_JesC
    ZOS_JesC
    admin
    Greetings, we've removed several baiting comments that were derailing the thread. This is a reminder to keep posts and threads in line with our forum rules. Thank you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_JesC wrote: »
    Greetings, we've removed several baiting comments that were derailing the thread. This is a reminder to keep posts and threads in line with our forum rules. Thank you.

    I’d argue that baiting comments are the entire topic of the thread, how can they derail it :D
    Armitas wrote: »
    This game is so broken I don't even know how people distinguish CE from negligent development.
Sign In or Register to comment.