Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ep or Dc guilds in Vivec/Shor

HaroniNDeorum
HaroniNDeorum
✭✭✭
I would like to know if Ep or Dc guilds plays during CDT 10.00pm - 12.30am on Vivec or Shor and possible the days those guilds runs.
Lately its been really difficult for us to find organized guilds in our time zone (tbh we didnt find any guild yet).

Pd. Posti g here and deleting the campaigns one
- Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
- Twitch.tv/haronin
- Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
- Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • Vilestride
    Vilestride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like it's time to re-re-roll my friend :p
  • steggy
    steggy
    ✭✭
    Go home, Haronin, you're drunk
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You might find a 4 man Moist or 4 man EPHS group in that time otherwise it's all randoms on EP.
  • WaltherCarraway
    WaltherCarraway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And from that dayyy forward any time a bunch of randoms are together in one place it's called a 'zerg'!

Unless it's a farm!
    Back from my last hiatus. 2021 a new start.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can anyone remember when the last time DC or AD won a campaign in Vivec (PC/NA)? I think AD won like four months ago... and that was the first time in about a year, right?
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone remember when the last time DC or AD won a campaign in Vivec (PC/NA)? I think AD won like four months ago... and that was the first time in about a year, right?

AD last won in April. DC last won in February.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/423940/a-year-of-pc-na-vivec-victories-need-help-filling-in-the-blanks#latest