The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Back from a long break , account doesn't exist anymore ?

bk201
bk201
Soul Shriven
Hi , really lucky to have the forum account work , i almost lost all hope
i bought the game in 2015 , ps4 hardcopy the explorers pack , i stopped playing last year , last time i checked i had at least 3 characters which one of them i used for 3 years , i tried to login yesterday in ps4 and i cant find any of them , i created a new account and that as well doesn't give me the choices i had before such as playing any race in any alliance , i even try to login with my id to the website its as if my account doesn't exist anymore , can you help me please restoring this information ?, its very sad i had this . character for almost 4 years now or so i dont understand why my account is deleted or such ...

all the best .
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @bk201

You can use our account recovery form to open a ticket so customer support can help locate your previous game account.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • bk201
    bk201
    Soul Shriven
    thank you , i just did i hope it works it asked for some stuff i dont have such a receipt, i bought the game 4 years ago, blue-ray not digital download