The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Old Player returning from Morrowind days: How is Stamina Warden as a DPS this patch?

Valykc
Valykc
✭✭✭✭✭
Mainly asking because I really enjoyed the class and the animations. I think the kit is very different and has been the class that I enjoyed playing the most in both PvE and PvP. Currently I had respected my Warden to be a healer for the PvE guild I am in but I’m look into switching him back to a Stamina DD for some fun and making either another Warden Healer or a Templar Healer. So how are Stamina Wardens performing as DDs in Wolfhunter/Summerset?
Edited by Valykc on August 21, 2018 12:25PM

Old Player returning from Morrowind days: How is Stamina Warden as a DPS this patch? 16 votes

They work great!
6%
kylewwefan 1 vote
They are average!
6%
bri5 1 vote
They are subpar!
6%
MuSE_nr1 1 vote
Better off picking a different class!
37%
XergesnegurdBooPerScOOperRogihorfrostz417crazy_catman21 6 votes
Play what you enjoy!
43%
WuffyCeruleiSparr0wWildRaptorXJobooAGSThrainStrafeSinnlosApostateHobo 7 votes
  • Sparr0w
    Sparr0w
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play what you enjoy!
    If regularly swapping between pve & pvp they're not bad tbh. Lowest on the pole for DPS in pve tho, although unless running scores it doesn't matter too much.
    @Sparr0w so I get the notification
    Xbox (EU) - l Sparrow x | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc | NB | Warden | Necro
    Tank: NB | DK | Warden
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH
    PC (EU) - Sparrxw | CP 810+
    DD: All Mag + Stam
    Heal: Templar | Sorc
    Tank: DK | NB
    Completions: All HM's + TTT + IR + GH + GS
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play what you enjoy!
    You can try a bowden for pve, lots of fun
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sparr0w wrote: »
    If regularly swapping between pve & pvp they're not bad tbh. Lowest on the pole for DPS in pve tho, although unless running scores it doesn't matter too much.

Awesome! Thanks for the response! How are MagSorcs performing? Are they still using pets and necro?
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Play what you enjoy!
    Valykc wrote: »

Awesome! Thanks for the response! How are MagSorcs performing? Are they still using pets and necro?

For pve, I believe so, though many would say magblade is better
  • Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »
    Valykc wrote: »

For pve, I believe so, though many would say magblade is better

MagBlade is my main DD so then I guess I’m golden haha
  • Xerge
    Xerge
    ✭✭✭
    As a new player cp360 I partially regret starting the game with a stamden. Leveling a nightblade up atm.
  • vrodnenok
    vrodnenok
    Xerge wrote: »
    As a new player cp360 I partially regret starting the game with a stamden. Leveling a nightblade up atm.
    why? my fist char is orc stamden and i think its the perfect 1st char. he is so fast and doing quests and farming is so much fun.

for leveling i specced him in smaina healer and had a blast i.e. very quick queue times for normal dungeons and still good damage.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Play what you enjoy!
    Stamdens are one of the few builds that pull either range or melee builds, but play what you want! I honestly think they'd still be pretty good, though I don't see many people playing them. It's not the most meta for stam dps *cough cough stamblades and stamsorcs* But they have good utility and raw damage.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • snegurd
    snegurd
    ✭✭
    I regularly run with a stamden (I main a tank). He is competitive in dungeons (we cleared both Wolfhunter hardmodes together) and can keep up in trials (he was pulling his fair share in vMoL). I know he parses around 40k dps but has to work much harder for that number than the stamsorcs and stamblades that I run with.

Long story short, you can be a competitive dps as a stamwarden and have access to most end game content, just don't expect stamblade meta numbers.
    PC | NA
    Guildmaster of Noob Nation

Snegurd Limp-Spear: Nord DK tank
    Milamber of Midkemia: Breton Sorc dps

Flawless Conqueror | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Assistant Alienist | Shadow Breaker | Blackrose Executioner