The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

A Walk Through Linchal Gardens

Delphinia
Delphinia
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all,
Since I purchased Linchal, I've made quite a few changes inside and out. I recently updated things once again (I'm sure everyone can relate to the ongoing work you do in your homes). :)
I recorded just certain areas of the outside and of course, have since added a few things as well.
Please forgive some of the choppy movement at times.
My overall idea for the garden is an arts garden of sorts.. once manicured and well maintained, now slightly overgrown.
I'd like to share this with you and if interested, you are welcome to visit me there anytime in game PC/NA.
many thanks for watching!
https://youtube.com/watch?v=usqhA9PFjQY
Edited by Delphinia on August 21, 2018 1:34PM
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner."

Might want to change that or just post the link to YouTube.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glurin wrote: »
    "Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner."

Might want to change that or just post the link to YouTube.

Sorry it's not playing for you. If you still cannot view it, feel free to contact me directly.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=usqhA9PFjQY
    Edited by Delphinia on August 21, 2018 11:41AM
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hope this helps and ty again for suggesting :)
  • Funrukdurkha
    Funrukdurkha
    ✭✭✭
    That is so gorgeous, Dels - the garden is just stunning. Thanks for sharing your mad talents with us. <3
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful, Delphinia. I love the way the high hedges and walls make rooms that you have to walk through to see what's on the other side :)
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    really good use of the alinor furnishings
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    really good use of the alinor furnishings

Thank you so much! I was thrilled to see the Ginko trees. I had been using the Jester trees for some of these areas, but for me, they just didn’t create the exact feeling I was looking for. Except for my little artist’s corner. The arches, fountains and walls really lend themselves to a wide variety of uses and it’s very nice to see the other ways players have used them in their homes as well:)