The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

poison injection showing miss

hakan
hakan
✭✭✭✭✭
i wanted to tell this for a while( more like for 2 years lol) and never seen a thread about this.

whenever i poison inj someone and they go invis, it shows miss which shows them where they are. (yeah i know dot supressor ability of cloak)
Edited by hakan on August 20, 2018 3:17PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When a NB cloaks the DoTs do no damage until they are no longer invisible.

Essentially your seeing the DoT is still applied and not doing the damage as a result.
    Edited by idk on August 20, 2018 2:58PM
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    When a NB cloaks the DoTs do no damage until they are no longer invisible.

Essentially your seeing the DoT is still applied and not doing the damage as a result.

i know the dot supression but the miss indicator shows where he she is.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah i've noticed this as well. It's a useful tool to use against NBs but it's also being used against me on my NB i know so not to sure how i feel about it :D:(
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The miss indicator shows where they last cloaked. Leaving a trail and they keep going. But it's a little bit off still I found.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    The miss indicator shows where they last cloaked. Leaving a trail and they keep going. But it's a little bit off still I found.

okay didnt know that
  • Enzym3
    Enzym3
    ✭✭
    Yea i love this, I keep following casting reveal or until the appear again, I don't have another slot to make a NB but i'm sure this would annoy me if i had a NB lol