The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nerf DK!

Kikke
Kikke
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
DKs counter sorcs too good! therefore as anything else in this game. NERF!
Cleared Trials:
- vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
-Someone said it, I guess.
  • Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭
    LFM for 'delete thread' button
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pijng wrote: »
    LFM for 'delete thread' button

So much this.
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too obvious.

0/10.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #nerfsorc
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    no bite? damnation...
    Cleared Trials:

• usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kikkehs wrote: »

Why? Sorcs need something that counters nightblade decently to fall back on. Either that or just give in to the dark side.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I say nerf DKs, then less people will play them and I can feel like a special lavaflake.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    I say nerf DKs, then less people will play them and I can feel like a special lavaflake.

xD know the feeling! Hated it when people jumped too the #sorcbandwagon xD but now they all over on the #DKbandwagon xD So I am happy =)
    Cleared Trials:

• oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is a troll thread of course but you know dks community is smarter then sorcs. you wont see here dumb comments from pros like "ive been maining dk science pre pre beta of alpha and i can nuke players in 1 sec. dk is op i know that. dks abilities are op and should be nerfed because its too easy and boring to main dk"
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it is a troll thread of course but you know dks community is smarter then sorcs. you wont see here dumb comments from pros like "ive been maining dk science pre pre beta of alpha and i can nuke players in 1 sec. dk is op i know that. dks abilities are op and should be nerfed because its too easy and boring to main dk"

I would not realy say that xD we all know the "sorcs" that said that was NB mains xP And since NBs can now dodge RC, guessing their next aim will be fossilize xD just a feeling xP
    Cleared Trials:

• Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭

I would not realy say that xD we all know the "sorcs" that said that was NB mains xP And since NBs can now dodge RC, guessing their next aim will be fossilize xD just a feeling xP

Nah, fossilize is ok
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about no!
  • Arkangeloski
    Arkangeloski
    ✭✭✭✭

I main a nb and I have no problems with fosil, RC was bugged... big difference when a skill does not work how it should and one that does, one has counter play and one was buged making you unable to break free, pair it with poor server performance and lag and you get a super broken ability. BTW I'm against the steps they took to nerf RC lol, the animation was buggy and needed a fix sadly instead of fixing it they nerfd it.
  • TheMystid
    TheMystid
    ✭✭✭
    As an authentic DK I don't support this kind of self pity.
    PC EU

Nostalgic StamDk
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I main a nb and I have no problems with fosil, RC was bugged... big difference when a skill does not work how it should and one that does, one has counter play and one was buged making you unable to break free, pair it with poor server performance and lag and you get a super broken ability. BTW I'm against the steps they took to nerf RC lol, the animation was buggy and needed a fix sadly instead of fixing it they nerfd it.

Ofc a stamNB dont have too worry about a break free and a dodge roll. But against mags its a killer.
    Cleared Trials:

• LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »

xD know the feeling! Hated it when people jumped too the #sorcbandwagon xD but now they all over on the #DKbandwagon xD So I am happy =)

Sorc bandwagon? You mean when the game launched all the way to now?
  • Thrain
    Thrain
    ✭✭✭✭

If you think dks are too op against sorc then why do you keep playing sorc instead of getting your own dk?
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aaand it took only 1 page for the thread to turn from troll thread into a serious discussion. Well played OP. Well played.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerf wings to 1 projectile and 2 sec duration
    Nerf dragon blood to damage you missing health goes to enemy
    Nerf block just bc
    Nerf whip no proc damage or heal it's to OP
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭