Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

on to glenumbra quest line solved

Teutoburger
Teutoburger
✭✭
wondering which quests is considered next in the main daggerfall covenant after on to glenumbra. it just ends aprubtly after the npc you turn it into runs away
Edited by Teutoburger on August 21, 2018 2:45PM
  • Teutoburger
    Teutoburger
    ✭✭
    have checked different wikia websites but couldnt find it
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be given a quest to report to the next zone when you finish the last story quest in the zone. So if you have done that, check your journal.

Basically you walk out the East side.of the North end of the Zone, going past Cryptwatch, into Stormhaven and pick up the quest in the port town you first come to.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is "On to Glenumbra" the quest that sends you to Glenumbra? If so, and I'm remembering the sequence of events correctly, try talking to the dog that keeps following you around in Daggerfall.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, your trying to start the Daggerfall Covenent?

Go to Daggerfall and let the Dog find you, events will unfold if you follow the quests from there

If you have not been to Glenumbra, look for a Anchor icon on the map for a ship or wagon to get there, or the Wayshrine is unlocked and you can port to the city.

Edited by Nestor on August 21, 2018 2:41PM

• Teutoburger
    Teutoburger
    ✭✭
    on to glenumbra ends in daggerfall and i havent seen any dog
  • Teutoburger
    Teutoburger
    ✭✭
    oh the dog is named giblets? i found a dead guy named roy by going to a black arrow on the minimap so i think that i bypassed the dog :) thanks for the help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSIM1e_suu4
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Run around the city a bit and he should find you. He seems to show up near the stablemaster whenever I'm doing horse training there on alts.

Edit: Yeah, that's Giblets. Looks like you're on it. :)
    Edited by Ilsabet on August 21, 2018 2:45PM
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note, you will see Giblets again in the game farther up the zone.

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    have checked different wikia websites but couldnt find it
    UESP (which is not part of Wikia, and probably why you didn't find it initially) has the entire Daggerfall Covenant storyline mapped out here: Daggerfall Covenant Quest Map. Hopefully that will be useful for the rest of your travels through the Covenant!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp