The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sunset Cottage a Custom built home.

Currygaminginc
Currygaminginc
✭✭✭✭
Hunter's Glade is such an amazing sandbox for custom homes like Coldharbour Surreal. We've done a Tree House at Hunter's Glade which we've shown you here earlier, now check out our picturesque wood cottage that you could only achieve the sunset ambience at hunter's glade. Take a look and enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlMjeGAFAJc
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only do I now want Hunter's Glade, but now I think I jumped the gun when bought Coldhabour Surreal Estate. This is better...a lot better. .___.
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve watched the video and found the sunset cottage just WOW. It’s the most beautiful piece of creation I’ve ever come across considering its category ( cottage ) . It reminded me of those children fairytales told to most of us :) I really really loved it. Great job
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have been chewing over how to make windows for a while and the double pane windows is a great idea. Kudos.
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's exceptionally lovely! Good work, your cottage is so beautiful and creative.
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the ambience, the homey feel. The letterbox idea I must borrow!

The kennel is a lovely addition too. :)

Thank you for sharing.
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is really an adorable cottage! Like @TonyRockaroni said, I now want the Glade myself too. :D The ambience is so warm and inviting. Great job!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what I love about this game, the different elements people take to the next level. Such a vast / rich game. Gratz on a cool project.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fantastic! Your attention to detail and ingenuity really pays off! :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They actually have toilet paper in Tamriel. Who knew? :)
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Well done! This is truly beautiful. I love the windows and all the small details. Plus I admire anyone who decorates a home in such a detailed manner on the PTS, knowing it will vanish when they wipe and update the server. That would break my heart!
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all of you who have left wonderful comments here. Sorry it took so long to respond as I was deep in development of a lore episode on the channel. This location is such a wonderful location to build custom homes at and I can't wait to see what you all do with it when it drops live!
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Currygaminginc this is just amazing. I'm lost for words.
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    @Currygaminginc this is just amazing. I'm lost for words.

Thank you so much Aurelle1. If any of your are interested the new lore episode covering the Khajiit was just completed and uploaded to the channel. :smiley:
  • withermane
    withermane
    Soul Shriven
    Wow, just wow. It's so modern and satisfying. Absolutely brilliant. <3<3<3
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
  • lasertooth
    lasertooth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love it! Thanks for posting!!
    Lasertooth
    GM of ESO Grand Designs, Grand Designs Too, and Grand Designs Trinity
    Xbox/NA
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing :o How did you make the walls and such? I can only think of the wide plank that has gaps in it or the smaller one but that would eat up the item limit real fast
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow!!! Amazing job!
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • swankery
    swankery
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow! I *REALLY* like this! I need a week at this camp right now irl. <3 this! SOO GOOD!

https://www.twitch.tv/swankery/ Housing Enthusiast! DDA founder/rep/Twitter@Swankery1@Swankery PC/NA https://www.youtube.com/c/swankery
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amazing :o How did you make the walls and such? I can only think of the wide plank that has gaps in it or the smaller one but that would eat up the item limit real fast

They are the Orc Platforms from Structures. Had to do them for inside and out as they have no texture on the bottom.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I use those a lot and they are very useful. Quite difficult to line up and get vertical though, and they lose texture on the sides too depending on the angle of view. Really annoying.

You seem to have overcome those problems, as they look fine in your house :)
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah for the recent one I did there I used the Orc Counters instead with argonian reed tent roofing.