The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

so new pvp update is mostly adding stuff not fixing...? this helps how exactly...?

dsalter
dsalter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
i mean a battle ground that favors mounting... a NB gankers wet dream, more PvP buyables for huge prices, AP/Cyrodiil farmers goodness.
meanwhile the place is still incredibly badly programmed and battlegrounds still favor instagib spaz combos... infact any game with the ability for a player to instantly burst down another player to death in the span of less than 6 seconds is terribly balanced.
its hard to even enjoy atm, how do you folks get enjoyment from this? i'v ended up doing more PvE than PvP these days because even tho PvE can be cheesed at least they try to balance and fix said cheese :(
PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So you went and ignored all the balance updates? Gg I guess.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    6secs are also ALOT of time in competative gameplay. Just sayin.
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they feel they need to show some love to pvp community. but i am afraid the only thing they are able to do is to add some garbage to the game. they reckon on your greed of gold. you will farm new motifs, outfits and other trash to sell it to pvers. they think it will make you stop whining about pvp state for some time.
  • Anrose
    Anrose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kikkehs wrote: »

ZOS can call them “balance updates” all they want. I can also call myself The President of Planet Earth. Doesn’t mean either one are true.
  • terrannova
    terrannova
    ✭✭✭
    Add new stuff , fix 1 thing.. oh yea almost forgot, balance also, right. Like i care for balance when i get timed out in cyrodill.
  • OGLezard
    OGLezard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am curious as to what you all are reading? I read the patch notes for the next dlc and see nothing of interest on this topic
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesnt help pvp :/
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does absolutely nothing to fix the pathetic performance issues associated with Cyrodiil and PvP.
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    terrannova wrote: »
    Add new stuff , fix 1 thing.. oh yea almost forgot, balance also, right. Like i care for balance when i get timed out in cyrodill.

Exactly.
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• RobZha
    RobZha
    ✭✭✭
    they feel they need to show some love to pvp community. but i am afraid the only thing they are able to do is to add some garbage to the game. they reckon on your greed of gold. you will farm new motifs, outfits and other trash to sell it to pvers. they think it will make you stop whining about pvp state for some time.

Was joking a while ago in pvp chat saying that if pvp lag was as important as the crown store it'd probably be fixed in under 48 hours. I think someone responded saying more like 2-4 hours.

It's sad to think about but it might not be so far from the truth.
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    RobZha wrote: »

Was joking a while ago in pvp chat saying that if pvp lag was as important as the crown store it'd probably be fixed in under 48 hours. I think someone responded saying more like 2-4 hours.

It's sad to think about but it might not be so far from the truth.

I'm sure you'd get a reply in minutes from support if you have issues trying to buy a mount in the crown store, as apposed to a bot message from them for asking anything about pvp issues lmao
  • ku5h
    ku5h
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and they ruined our def ticks :'(

• Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'd have to clean up the 10+ layers deep of code on top of the code from the capable dev's who launched the game that they let go for $$$ years ago first. There surely isn't dozens of bugs at all times including many that have been present for years, if so you wouldn't grace such a company as worthy of your time and $$$, no?
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • MinarasLaure
    MinarasLaure
    ✭✭✭✭
    ....and they introduced new bugs as well!
    Now we have keeps walls disappearing and reappearing!
    Obviously, despite three topics in the bug section, not a single word from zos (I mean, we still have the posters wall glitch after all)
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It helps by detracting us to new issues so we don't see old issues anymore. So they can 3 years later say they just noticed something.
    Edited by IZZEFlameLash on August 20, 2018 2:36AM
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anrose wrote: »
    kikkehs wrote: »

ZOS can call them “balance updates” all they want. I can also call myself The President of Planet Earth. Doesn’t mean either one are true.

I doubt the first.