The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How?

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
Do you have a game that still blue screens you, and crashes this much? How many times do you have to make people relog back in after 1. Trying to take a keep? Or 2 fighting? I dont see why people should need to relog back in numerous times to catch a load screen, then lose an AP tick because they crashed. Or even worse get booted out of pvp to then sit in a queue. This game is beyond ridiculous! Fix the game seriously..
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTFO out of Cyrodiil.

Maybe once everyone leaves that zergy, laggy, horse simulation they'll do something about it

I log into Cyrodiil for Geodes and the very brief time there reminds me why I only do BGs
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Vermintide
    Vermintide
    ✭✭✭✭
    GTFO out of Cyrodiil.

Maybe once everyone leaves that zergy, laggy, horse simulation they'll do something about it

I log into Cyrodiil for Geodes and the very brief time there reminds me why I only do BGs

This. It's a shame because the idea behind Cyro is great. But BGs are so much more fun it's not funny.

Cyro could be fun but it needs a complete overhaul. Frankly I'd pay for an entire DLC to re-work Cyrodiil from the ground up, but I doubt that idea would go down well. Basically I think it just needs a much denser map with more spawn points and smaller objectives, to encourage smaller groups and solo play rather than all zerging all day.

The current pace is unbearably slow if you jump into it fresh from a few BG matches.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get the lag but never had a blue screen in like 3 years.
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand how people still play in vivec. I go there my bars don't swap, I have skill delay, how and the hell can anyone play like that.

Still blows my mind
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    Datthaw wrote: »
    I don't understand how people still play in vivec. I go there my bars don't swap, I have skill delay, how and the hell can anyone play like that.

Still blows my mind

thats why i play tank now :DDD
    Engine guardian - best set ever
  • Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    blue screen ??
    that sounds more like a hardware issue on your end....
    but general ping / performance in cyro needs drastic improvement i agree on that
    pc/eu
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr_Rektar wrote: »

Still blows my mind

Yeah but still though.

As a mag toon user it's just 100% unplayable. You miss that barswap to back bar shield because of lag, it's almost always insta death.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr_Rektar wrote: »

Still blows my mind

Yeah but still though.

As a mag toon user it's just 100% unplayable. You miss that barswap to back bar shield because of lag, it's almost always insta death.

Just a reminder, you can put a shield on the front bar lol

Edit: well until you-know-who gets his way
    Edited by Waffennacht on August 20, 2018 7:46PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds