The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Werewolf Skill line (or any timer) & Load Screens= Super frustrating

Sasco
Sasco
✭✭
Any way we could have the timer on Werewolf form (or any timers) paused while on load screens? Especially since load screens are soooooo long & you always get pushed out of WW form on any kind of area transition during quests etc, please?!
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or just let us generate ultimate while in werewolf form, so we aren't as penalized by lag, freeze, and loading screens.

Every other form of ultimate lets you earn more while it's active, why is werewolf ulti the exception?
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Or just let us generate ultimate while in werewolf form, so we aren't as penalized by lag, freeze, and loading screens.

Every other form of ultimate lets you earn more while it's active, why is werewolf ulti the exception?

One word:
    Balance

But agree on paused timer in loading screen.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Jaraal wrote: »

One word:
    Balance

But agree on paused timer in loading screen.

But a werewolf is designed to stay transformed indefinitely. I can maintain the form for hours in a public dungeon. The only thing that stops me is lag, graphics freeze, or loading screens. (And I get loading screens in the middle of the zone, when I out run the server, especially in Cyro). I don't see what would be unbalanced about generating more ultimate, as with any other ultimate ability.

Edited by Jaraal on August 20, 2018 7:49PM
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I dont think it has to do with timer running out... changing zones auto pulls you out of werewolf.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thing that bugs me is the one way toggle. I would say the number one reason I lose wolf form is fat fingering the ulti button. I can switch it off at any time, but with no ultimate generation, I have to generate 300 ultimate to get it back. If anything is unbalancing, I'd say it would be being able to cancel werewolf instantly and hit your normal abilities to save yourself in a bad situation. So why not make the toggle just a pause so you can go back to it without building it up from scratch again?
  • Sasco
    Sasco
    ✭✭
    Chrlynsch wrote: »
    I dont think it has to do with timer running out... changing zones auto pulls you out of werewolf.

Depending on the load screen time you can actually stay in form and get a kill
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sasco wrote: »
    Chrlynsch wrote: »

Depending on the load screen time you can actually stay in form and get a kill

It is any time you change zones you will lose form. Jumping from wayshrine to wayshrine in the same zone wont pull you out unless you have a long load screen.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Sasco
    Sasco
    ✭✭
    The Timer and zone pull being changed would be nice then!