The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for addon that shows which materials are usable

rinderPest
rinderPest
Soul Shriven
I'm looking for an add-on that will indicate if a material/ingredient, etc that I am looking at in my inventory or a loot/chest menu is usable or not. If my character knows a motif or recipe I want to see some sort of indicator next to the usable resource so that I don't pick up tons of things that I can't use and/or don't need.

Does an add-on like this exist?
  • blnchk
    blnchk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sous Chef used to track ingredients in this manner. It's been outdated for a long time, unfortunately. I've never found a replacement. Perhaps ESO Master Recipe List? That one's always looked a little too extensive, but it may work for you.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craftstore might offer this.

However, your going to learn enough recipes that all ingredients are going to be useful if known recipes are the determiner.

Better to just jot down the ingredients of the few recipes you do use and reference that.

Edited by Nestor on August 20, 2018 1:32PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"