The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can more than one person activate the "Harvest" synergy from Warden's Budding Seeds?

weedgenius
weedgenius
✭✭✭✭✭
What the title says. If I cast Budding Seeds, can all of the allies in the circle activate "Harvest" to get the HoT or only one?

Also, am I correct that this is not a HoT on its own, just a delayed heal? If I cast the ability once, the flowers start to grow and then six seconds later everyone in the flowers gets a ~1200 heal? Do Wardens have any AoE HoT skills that don't require synergizing?

Thank you.
PS4 NA
Better Homes & Gardens
  • Revokus
    Revokus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    What the title says. If I cast Budding Seeds, can all of the allies in the circle activate "Harvest" to get the HoT or only one?

Also, am I correct that this is not a HoT on its own, just a delayed heal? If I cast the ability once, the flowers start to grow and then six seconds later everyone in the flowers gets a ~1200 heal? Do Wardens have any AoE HoT skills that don't require synergizing?

Thank you.
    Probably but this Synergy is really bugged.. It's not as reactive as other synergies from other classes. One of my friend is standing in it and it takes like 5 sec before he can see it.. If someone could take a look at it ? @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Playing since January 23, 2016
  • erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    no. 1 person
    eisley the worst
  • Oumalakasha
    Oumalakasha
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure the only synergies that multiple people can use are stated as "Allies..." rather than "An ally..." so for Budding Seeds, it would just be one person.
    Edited by Oumalakasha on August 20, 2018 12:17AM
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

I do not know about the synergy, I thought everyone was able to get this HOT.

But: When you cast budding seeds, the icon changes. You can cast budding seeds again, so the heal procs immediatly. You do not have to wait the full 6 seconds. Can come in quite handy sometimes!

Kind regards.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.