Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Faster Travel Addon Completely Broken After Update

ADarklore
ADarklore
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This "Faster Travel (Wayshrines menu & Teleporter) - maintenance" addon is one that I use daily. Hopefully there is an addon author willing to update this so that it works again, or if someone could post manual LUA instructions to overcome the errors that started today, that would be appreciated too.
CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the meantime, try Luminary Transporter. I have not tried it today, but patches never seem to mess it up
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    In the meantime, try Luminary Transporter. I have not tried it today, but patches never seem to mess it up

Thank you @Nestor ! I'll check it out.

UPDATE: Actually, just did a search for the addon and don't see it listed.

UPDATE 2: Apparently Luminary Transporter was discontinued, the newest version is now called "GOTO".

UPDATE 3: GOTO works... but I still hope Faster Travel gets updated. I like being able to have a list of 'favorite' wayshrines that I travel to frequently without having to jump through the maps. This works especially well for my 'shopping' character that frequently runs between Trade Guild locations.
    Edited by ADarklore on August 13, 2018 1:48PM
    CP: 1930 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, never have updated that addon so it may have slipped into the esoui archive...You can still get it manually, but I will check out the GoTo addon
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Hmm, never have updated that addon so it may have slipped into the esoui archive...You can still get it manually, but I will check out the GoTo addon

Let me know how GoTo compares to Luminary. If you think Luminary is better, I'll DL the archive and check it out.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to post an update to let everyone know that Faster Travel is BACK!! It has been taken over by a new addon author and is back to the original name.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want to use a great alternative try out EasyTravel
  • Gamer1986PAN
    Gamer1986PAN
    ✭✭✭✭✭