The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC/NA] Allegiant ENDGAME PVE TRIAL GUILD

Howiekier
Howiekier
✭✭
Welcome, we are an endgame PVE guild that focuses on the harder content. We are looking for competent vet ready players.
If you would like to try out, feel free to pm @Howiekier or comment down below
We are also looking for a few people especially tank backup for core, we expect you to have completed every content in the game besides vas HM or vmol HM if you are trying out for core.
Core will be working on vmol hm / vas HM on the weekend, so make sure you have time for that if you want to join core
Thanks ! @Howiekier
GM of Allegiant
Stamblade 4 life
  • stilloutparsesyou
    cAn I TrY oUt 4 cORE?
  • d10is13
    d10is13
    Hey, I'm interested in a guild like this, but may not meet the requirements. I'm at around 320 cp DK tank. I've done all normals, but have not stepped foot in a vet yet. I've read the guides so I know the mechanics, and have a pretty extensive raiding experience in other games, just need the opportunity in this game. Pm me in game to talk. @d10is13
  • masseyboy
    masseyboy
    I am interested. Live in ATL. CP360. Healing. Looking for routine CR raids etc. late 40's, 30 years of MMO.
  • Kjsdtd
    Kjsdtd
    You guys run australian times?
  • Livyy19
    Livyy19
    I would like an invite please, @Deadrubble. StamNB and MagNB

Thanks