The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

closed

CeeJonesy
CeeJonesy
✭✭✭
Edited by CeeJonesy on February 27, 2019 3:53PM
PC EU | XBOX EU
  • HeMan_NL
    HeMan_NL
    GT: HeMan NL
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    invite sent
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • sweetwrath1985
    We are currently seeking players interested in starting a trials group :) we will start at the beginning and work our way through to harder content. This is a great opportunity to get into this content for the first time or to simply join a new group and help gel a team together.
    Please message dkg storm for an invite or post here and I’ll inv :)
  • jordanlp96
    Gamer tag: i JordanP v
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    invite sent
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • UltraAlphaAngel
    UltraAlphaAngel
    Soul Shriven
    GT: XGN Alpha Angel
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    GT: XGN Alpha Angel

sent you an invite
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Just want to add. If you are asking for an invite can you please tell us what part of the game interests you most? pve/pvp/trade/everything. You don't have too but it will help us sort your rank in the guild a bit quicker to let people find groups more easily.
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • ChRiS_the_GaMeR
    ChRiS_the_GaMeR
    ✭✭✭
    GT: xXl ChRiS IXx (the first "l" is a L the second is a i)

I do like every aspect of the game but I'm mostly interested in small scale/group PvP. While playing my healer big group PvP is also ok, as long as it's no mindless AP-farming without any action or opponents.

I hope that is the information you wanted ;)
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Sent you an invite mate. We usually run groups of 8-12 in pvp We do farm AP but will jump in to help out the campaign if certain groups ask us too. We try to not spend ages waiting around as its just a waste of time and not fun for anyone.
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • Altitudefreedom
    Altitudefreedom
    Soul Shriven
    GT altitudefreedom

Mainly PVE for me but wanting to explore more of the game. Currently level 14
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    I'll get someone to invite you tonight
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Just want people to know we are planning on doing a dungeon day on Wednesday from 6pm gmt. New members and low levels welcome. We will try to group up as many people as possible and complete as many dungeons as we can (going for no deaths/speedruns/hard mode) each group can vote for which dungeons they want to attempt so people can complete the ones they need most!
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • Fubz21
    Fubz21
    GT - Fubz21

Interested in PvE content (getting into trials mostly), PvP and trading again eventually (once I get my end game stuff sorted out).

PC (EU)
    1100+ CP
    DK Tank - Main, 9 Trait Crafter
    Necro Tank
    MagSorc DD
    Templar DD
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • ArticalDon
    lvl 25 Dragonknight , Mostly looking for PvE groups to do some dungeons with for now, will also contribute to trade

GT - DrasticK Don
    Edited by ArticalDon on August 14, 2018 8:39PM
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Sent you an invite mate. Sorry it took so long. Forgot it was going to be maintenance today :smile:
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • sweetwrath1985
    Still looking for bad ass players to join a new trial group :) let’s get in some dungeons to gear up and get ready to battle those boss’s!
    Feel free to join the voice chat and say hi, or type into gchat for a party inv.
  • Repaja
    Repaja
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: Repaja1977
    Mostly pve, but interested om pvp. Got kids, so some nights I have to go afk for a while.
  • iLagxLucid
    iLagxLucid, CP- 213
    Edited by iLagxLucid on August 18, 2018 4:44PM
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    invited you lucid.
    Repaja wrote: »
    Gt: Repaja1977
    Mostly pve, but interested om pvp. Got kids, so some nights I have to go afk for a while.

says that you have 5 guild already. you will need to leave one mate
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • sweetwrath1985
    Normal cloudrest run this Thursday
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Just got several guild members emp achievement this weekend. Trial runs are starting this week and going forward. We always have a few reds in pvp and 2 of our members managed to get the master crafter title this week! Help for new players and those just trying to complete content.

**Had a few people complain that we aren't as active as I said here. A lot of the members of our guild are British/European, 20+ and work full time. We can't be on all day every day so if your playtime doesn't align with the majority of the guild it will look a bit quieter. 5-12pm gmt is the guilds peak times as a guideline.**
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • Nidges
    Nidges
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I'd like to join. GT Zelata
    Just started playing, mostly interested in everything :)
    Edited by Nidges on August 21, 2018 4:54PM
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    invite sent
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • Balladema9er
    Balladema9er
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please :smile:

CP 500, mostly do pledges, trials and a bit of PvP.
    Also have full-time job, so mostly online pm and weekends.

EDIT: GT same as on here - Balladema9er
    Edited by Balladema9er on August 23, 2018 8:43AM
  • kereber0s
    kereber0s
    Soul Shriven
    Could i get an invite gt is the same as username on here

Cp 150 at the moment interested in pve, trade and learning pvp

Thanks
  • coupenator
    coupenator
    Soul Shriven
    Ign is coupenator and level 24 draginonight played like 2 years ago andnonly just got back into the game again and interested in all sides of ehat your offer.
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    invites up to date :smile:
    PC EU | XBOX EU
  • CeeJonesy
    CeeJonesy
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to everyone who has taken part in our trials event this week. Several runs were done over the last few days to get people achievements and gear. Planning on turning this into a regular thing with multiple groups running the content so new members are always welcome!

Next weeks events will be dungeons on Tuesday, trials Thursday/Friday, and PvP all other days in between. Join as soon as possible to get on the lists for groups!
    PC EU | XBOX EU