The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Yet another "PLEASE DELETE" post - sorry

Itacira
Itacira
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I'm looking for a guild so I can browse wares at last ! :) PC/EU

For more information : I'm a casual solo PVE player on a 2H/2H pet stamsorc. There, it's said. No, I won't got very far with it. Yes, it's terrible. No, I don't care enough to fit myself into a build that'd be more efficient.

Now that I've CLEARLY oversold myself... Any guild out there ?

I said nothing. I repent. All I had to do was an empty search.
Edited by Itacira on August 18, 2018 2:28PM
PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Browse wares"? You mean buying stuff from guild stores?
    There are plenty of guild stores in every city and you don't have to belong to a guild to buy stuff from there...
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Astrid_V Oh ? Because everytime I tried looking at the content of a guild shop, nothing shows up ! it's empty. V frustrating. >:(
    PC/EU - PVE 2H stam orc petsorc (meta, what meta?) ww - terrible dps - mediocre player - fun times - free ww bites to whomever asks so don't be shy if interested
  • Itacira
    Itacira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Astrid_V ooor I could just do an empty search. Oh my God ?! x) why is this a thing ?!?