Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackmarsh Quest- Disappeared!

Ayaya87uk
Ayaya87uk
Soul Shriven
I was playing a new quest- the intro to black marsh last night. I bought it from the crown store (for free) and had completed at least one of the quests. I decided to wait for today to finish, yet when I have logged in this morning it has gone and it was like it had never happened!!! Any ideas?
I can't remember the name of it, but it involved stopping someone get an Argonian relic and the blackguards (which are pronounced blaguards!).
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That quest is currently available on the PTS, not on Live. Perhaps you were playing on the PTS that time and didn't realise?
    Edited by Enodoc on August 8, 2018 7:07PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ayaya87uk
    Ayaya87uk
    Soul Shriven
    No I wasn't which is why it is really weird! I even checked PTS the next morning, and it had loads of updates so I haven't been on there in ages. Must have been a strange bug. Thanks anyway.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    That quest haven't been yet on Live server.