Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please add new hairs

WeerW3ir
WeerW3ir
✭✭✭✭✭
dosent matter if its crown store or crown crate. But would like to have the new npc hairs :pensive:

The new altmer hairs from Dragon Bones and Summerset
The new nord hair from Wolfhunter
The new Argonian "hairs" from Murkmire. (too soon?)
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expect more and better than the fanmade free one in Skyrim:

https://nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree, we need more hairstyles!

Personally, i’m eager to get these:

ON-card-Ragged_Royal_Page_Cut.png

ON-card-Color_Streaked_River_Braid.png

Hopefully the Adorable Assassin hair will be back one day too

ON-card-Adorable_Assassin.png
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm honestly hoping for a version of those braids specifically for Argonians that also have horns. Like...if the horns from the Spiked Frisee were combined with the White River Braids.

ON-hairstyle-Spiked_Frisee.jpg
    White-River-Braids-Argonian-Side.jpg

I think that would be a good look. But overall, I think there definitely aren't enough Argonian-friendly hairstyles. I mean, the White River Braids were given the Argonian treatment. I'm hoping that more hairstyles will have the same done to them in the future! :)
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need some hairs that look good on female khajiits. Most of the regular-looking "human" hair just doesn't look good on them.
    Also, more Argonian hair that looks dragonish, with lots of long spikes, with or without feathers.

And this sexy thing:
    38181052792_df7131304f.jpg

And this hair enabled for males. Right now, males can't use it.
    36627319734_cf6a8c8287_z.jpg

• WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm honestly hoping for a version of those braids specifically for Argonians that also have horns. Like...if the horns from the Spiked Frisee were combined with the White River Braids.

ON-hairstyle-Spiked_Frisee.jpg
    White-River-Braids-Argonian-Side.jpg

I think that would be a good look. But overall, I think there definitely aren't enough Argonian-friendly hairstyles. I mean, the White River Braids were given the Argonian treatment. I'm hoping that more hairstyles will have the same done to them in the future! :)

i love the white river braids
    NfLDREp.jpg

• BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need more BEEEEEARDS
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • BlueViolet
    BlueViolet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. Some more decent hairstyles please. The Barbarian one was nice, but it needs work. It's far too boofy and clippy and doesn't sit right on characters heads, making them look somewhat elongated at the back, from a side view.

I've been waiting to see the hair on Bilami the Caravaneer in Anvil show up somewhere in the store, but it never has :(
    EU / NA / PC
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More ponytails with hair at the sides and front please.
    Edited by DanteYoda on August 18, 2018 1:43AM
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, we -definitely- need more hair options. Why, just the other month we had a discussion like that: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/427394/black-women-hairstyles/p1

But dreaming about future content aside, I reckon all the new hairs you can see in game will sooner or later show up in the crown store. Only makes sense after all... tho sadly, most of them will likely be in crown crates. Still... not that big a hurdle.
  • Nayawin14
    Nayawin14
    ✭✭✭
    DanteYoda wrote: »

Definitely!

I still await one real 'Lara Croft' ponytail myself...

ps: Be more generous with the moves on the hairstyles, most of the basic ones looks so rigid/regular...
    the new barbaric one is really nice, but i noticed it shifted the original coloration - which is a bit odd.
  • Mattock_Romulus
    Mattock_Romulus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, please add the ability to select full, lush, back hair on humans. Thanks.
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nayawin14 wrote: »
    DanteYoda wrote: »

Definitely!

I still await one real 'Lara Croft' ponytail myself...

ps: Be more generous with the moves on the hairstyles, most of the basic ones looks so rigid/regular...
    the new barbaric one is really nice, but i noticed it shifted the original coloration - which is a bit odd.

Here is my thread on hairstyle ideas

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/426601/any-chance

Linking it here as its pretty much on topic.
    Edited by DanteYoda on August 19, 2018 2:34AM
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I reckon all the new hairs you can see in game will sooner or later show up in the crown store.

I wish...still waiting for Velsa and Zeira's hair (Zeira's is technically in game already, just not for females)

• TankinatorFR
    TankinatorFR
    ✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for Unruly Bangs since hair announcement.
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5020507/uploads/editor/1s/6eh7mmpbslj1.jpg
    It was on pts but only made it as purple-died version in crown-crates.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get a High and tight for the gentlemen
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for Unruly Bangs since hair announcement.
    https://us.v-cdn.net/5020507/uploads/editor/1s/6eh7mmpbslj1.jpg
    It was on pts but only made it as purple-died version in crown-crates.
    I don't remember them ever releasing that as a non-purple striped version, either. It would be great to get a normal version of that. I like the striped version, but it doesn't look as good on white hair (makes the hair look candy cane striped when the hair is white ... not a great look). Looks fantastic on red or brown hair, though.
  • Dystopia2020
    Dystopia2020
    ✭✭✭
    Not just hairstyles, but more beards, horns, tattoos, piercings, make up and eyelash styles.
    Edited by Dystopia2020 on August 26, 2018 4:12AM
    Apotheosis Priori~ EP Altmer Vamplar
    Illumanatus Priori~ EP Altmer Mag Sorc
    Apostate Priori~ EP Altmer Mag DK
    Apostate De'Void~ (retired) AD Altmer crafter
    PC/ NA, Vivec
    This is the Spiral Skein. The tower is One. The strands are Eight. The lessons are Forever.
    "No really, I AM an Ayleid".
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not just hairstyles, but more beads, horns, tattoos, piercings, make up and eyelash styles.

Yes yes yes!! Especially for make up and eyelashes!!
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yesss. For the assassin hair to return and for new hairs to come! And maybe add some make up that doesn't make you look like a clown too...
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • Roxie5D
    Roxie5D
    ✭✭✭
    More big glamorous hair! Like the barbaric pack, haven't stopped using it yet on my elves! <3 And don't let the chars go bald when wearing hats/helmets ^^
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Beards to please.....
  • fakingfocused
    fakingfocused
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have more chest motifs like frostcaster but with different amror styles (more exposed for my barbarian). And fur that can be dyed. You could then wear a helmet and still have the appearance of having long hair underneath it.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What about unlocking all facial hairs for every race? At least for humanoid races.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for new hairs. :)