The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2018/08/17

BenevolentBowd
BenevolentBowd
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
  • Blue Flame Brazier 5,000g
  • Blue Crystal Spire 12,000g
  • Blue Crystal Spire, Large 18,000g New
  • Soul Gem, Great 20,000g

History of Vendor Items
http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

Wondering what is coming to the vendor?
Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
#TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Picture guy, I choose you!
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    926sAkx.png
    aMux0dn.png
    y6YCnJV.png
    z1OSQ2f.png
    EqGbWVL.png
    2fw6zNQ.png
    X7hs5fQ.png
    B8Nt6E0.png
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Houses: The Erstwhile Sanctuary. Everybody is welcomed! Here is video.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ak_pvp wrote: »

I understand that you want pictures, but, damn, it takes some time to buy, travel to house, place, take all pictures, load and copy links.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
    • My wishlist: crown crates, Lucky Cat Landing, atronach/crow/factotum merchant.
    • Luxury furniture is displayed in Forsaken Stronghold. Decorator default. Not luxury, but similar or close looking items marked with jester banners. Closed until ESO+ will be available again for Russia: without doubled limits there is not enough space.
    • Two years with no ESO+ available. Eternal thanks to people who gifted music boxes, my everlasting ESO passion!
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Was really hoping for different colors like red but oh well guess we get a re sized one little disappointed.
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Benevolent and 'Picture Guy' :lol: Much appreciated as always.
    PC EU & NA
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh how I like the shiny things!
    Yet at last
    oh poverty oh poverty here I come.
  • Goratesque
    Goratesque
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enemoriana wrote: »

I understand that you want pictures, but, damn, it takes some time to buy, travel to house, place, take all pictures, load and copy links.

Lol I think it's just a friendly Pokémon reference to summon you. ^^
    Edited by Goratesque on August 18, 2018 2:20AM
    My Guilds:
    PC/EU - EP | Skyrim Lejyonu | GM
    PC/EU - DC | Black Horse Courier | GM
    PC/EU - EP | Siyah Atlı Kurye | GM
    PC/EU - DC | Imperial Trading Company
    PC/EU - EP | Unlimited Undaunted
    My Characters:
    Daggerfall Covenant
    [^]Master Arctus | DD - Magicka Nightblade (Breton, Battlemage of the Empire)
    Khaled al-Bergama | Tank - Health Dragonknight (Redguard, Forebear)
    Brother Marcel | Healer - Magicka Templar (Breton, Monk)
    Lucius Detritus | Tank - Health Necromancer (Imperial, Colovian)
    Sir Armand Dubois | Tank - Health Templar (Breton, Knight)
    Akhenatosh | DD - Stamina Templar (Imperial, Nibenese)
    Shrek Xl | Tank - Health Arcanist (Orc, Swamp Ogre)
    Selena Tharn | DD - Magicka Necromancer (Breton, Vampire)

Ebonheart Pact
    Goras Dagoth | DD - Magicka Dragonknight (Dunmer, Sixth House)
    Ada'Soom Dir-Kamal | Tank - Health Warden (Nord, Undead Kamal)
    Never-Gives-Up | Tank - Health Nightblade (Argonian, Shadowscale)
    Uruk gro-Mauloch | Tank - Health Dragonknight (Mountain Orc of Skyrim)
    Freydis Iron-Shield | Tank - Health Sorcerer (Nord, Champion)
    *Kelvedkaal | DD - Stamina Arcanist (Nord, Dragon Priest)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Robin of Valenwood | DD - Stamina Nightblade (Imperial, Strident)
    Tihullu | Healer - Stamina Warden (Bosmer, Druid)
    *Rilis Xll of Firsthold | DD - Stamina Sorcerer (Altmer, Lich High Kinlord)
    Dark Kinlord Sauron | DD - Stamina Sorcerer (Dunmer, Xivkyn Dreadguard)
    Prince Taka | DD - Hybrid Templar (Khajiit, Two-Moons Warrior Priest)

[^]This is my Main character overall.
    *This is my Primary character in that Alliance.
    My Primary Residence: Strident Springs Demesne (Arenthia, Reaper's March)
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CradonWar wrote: »

I know. It's still a bit annoying. I mean, I'll come as soon as possible without any summoning, so it looks like "why so long"?
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • Oberick
    Oberick
    ✭✭✭
    926sAkx.png
    X7hs5fQ.png
    B8Nt6E0.png

Did they just double the size of the original? Your last 2 pics look like identical crystals just with a slightly larger size.
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oberick wrote: »
    926sAkx.png
    X7hs5fQ.png
    B8Nt6E0.png

Did they just double the size of the original? Your last 2 pics look like identical crystals just with a slightly larger size.

Yes they are being a little lazy imo
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know. It's still a bit annoying. I mean, I'll come as soon as possible without any summoning, so it looks like "why so long"?

Want to speak for most of us and even the lurks who don't login. We truly appreciate you sharing the photos.
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oberick wrote: »

Well, I don't see difference.
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More soul gems for my soul gem fountain. Excellent.
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, the Big new one look massive, my LSD Garden in Rivenspire gets a new sky :)
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months
  • Enemoriana
    Enemoriana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

Want to speak for most of us and even the lurks who don't login. We truly appreciate you sharing the photos.

I know that too :) Thanks!
    • PC EU, @Enemoriana. Ru
  • Armatesz
    Armatesz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can highly suggest getting as many of the blue flame braziers as you want. Another great item you can use with it that accents it well is the skull you get for completing the psijic questline... you know the one, you can fidget it in there so it is a flaming skull and it looks amazing... and functions too.
    Ärmätèsz
    Xbox NA
    Guildless (by choice)
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    Why is the inferior 'Soul Gem, Great' worth more than the superior 'Soul Gem, Grand' from last week? Four times the price actually.
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is the inferior 'Soul Gem, Great' worth more than the superior 'Soul Gem, Grand' from last week? Four times the price actually.

Great is a light source that you can toggle on/off.

Greater is the tier beneath Grand in classic naming, so Great exists as purely decorative.
    signing off