Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you guys use special builds for imperial city?

huschdeguddzje
huschdeguddzje
✭✭✭✭
So I've been playing battlegrounds for a while now and the que times have gotten awfully long, so I wanted to try out the imperial city, wich I have always avoided like the plague because I was more of a pve guy, but with my new found interest in pvp it seems like an amazing experience.
So yeah I'd like to know if you guys use any special builds to kill the pve mobs or do you just go in there with your pvp gear?
Edited by huschdeguddzje on August 15, 2018 6:16PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I do fine against the PVE mobs, its when other faction players show up that I kiss my Telvar goodbye. Those players do just fine against the same mobs.

So, moral to the story, if you want some Telvar to show for your efforts, better be ready to prevail against other players.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I go in offensive pvp gear. Damage sets but with all impen because you never know if there's a ganker lurking in the shadows...or a stealth group.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so bad at this game I use the same bud for every thing .... Why ... I was stupid enough to think you could get every achievement on one character...

I think it's time for linked characters so you can share achievement pools

The achievements should be for me ... Not my damn character
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imperial Physique + Lich + Earthgore (for farming district bosses)
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial Physique, Acuity & Skoria
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wear my PvP gear, but swap out some skills for more pve-oriented aoe damage.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial physique plus a mitigation monster helm and a sustain set like bone pirate or Lich gives you silly damage and will keep you super tanky. It’ll give you most everything you need to survive ganks and solo district bosses while giving you comfortable margins for 1vX. I wouldn’t recommend that unless you’re a decently strong player to solo in the districts unless you’re really sure they’re empty and against an organized 2-4 man you’ll likely still die.

Most secure I’ve ever felt in there was duo with a off-healing Templar who was doing a similar setup with IP, blood spawn, and transmutation. They pumped out heals and my stamwarden was wearing IP, blood spawn, and bone pirate for stupid damage + heals while they guarded me with the minor vitality guard. I had all the heals I wanted, transmutation up all the time, they pumped out resto ult on cooldown, and had stupid strong heals between their large magicka pool, ritual mundus, and stacking CP for heals. That was during mid year and there were fairly large, easy to 2vX groups online. Sure, they’d wipe you every once in a while, but as long as you were farming up 10k stones quickly to cover the IP losses you were always coming out ahead.

If you’re looking to prey on farmers, go damage sets or bomb them. Different gearing for that stuff.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regular ol' pvp build.