The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Eyelashes ^^

Atallanta
Atallanta
✭✭✭✭
Do you think there's any chance that these beauties would be brought back? I wouldn't mind a small bundle with it ^^ I've missed these make ups and hope to be able to get them one day.

Dragonfly-Wing-Lashes-Female-2.jpg

Long-Glitter-Lashes-Female.jpg

Subtle-Dark-Lashes-Female.jpg

• JaZ2091
    JaZ2091
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are they and where they from?
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    These are eyelashes, facial hair category I guess. They were available in the crown store around 1 year ago.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    So far many collectibles come back to the store or crates - costumes, mounts, pets, but not the make up. Please bring these eyelashes back! :-)
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    God, have they removed even the subtle ones?

Without them, your char doesn't even look like she has eyelashes at all...

They should be permanently available, like the subtle make-up, without which most human/elf, lighter skinned chars look anaemic.
    Edited by Tigerseye on January 2, 2019 5:48PM
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, both dragonfly and subtle eyelashes were removed at the end of October 2017 :(

It makes me very sad we don’t see any “comes back“ for makeup or even hair styles.
  • Ananoriel
    Ananoriel
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the Subtle Dark Lashes will return again.

It is a nice basic thing for female characters, I don't see why they did remove it from the store.
    Edited by Ananoriel on January 3, 2019 4:34AM
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    Do you think there's any chance that these beauties would be brought back? I wouldn't mind a small bundle with it ^^ I've missed these make ups and hope to be able to get them one day.

Dragonfly-Wing-Lashes-Female-2.jpg

Long-Glitter-Lashes-Female.jpg

Subtle-Dark-Lashes-Female.jpg

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please guys consider to bring these back!! Anyhow, flash sale, back in CS, crates, login rewards. My girls need more makeup options ;)
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with bringing back old crown store items in general, and I wholly support this request too :smile:

In the meantime, not sure how different they are from the Subtle Dark Lashes, you can still get Dark Emphasis Eyelashes as part of the Barbaric Beauty Pack currently, and those aren't female only:
    Dark-Emphasis-Eyelashes-Male_thumb.jpg?resize=186%2C244&ssl=1
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    I agree with bringing back old crown store items in general, and I wholly support this request too :smile:

In the meantime, not sure how different they are from the Subtle Dark Lashes, you can still get Dark Emphasis Eyelashes as part of the Barbaric Beauty Pack currently, and those aren't female only:
    Dark-Emphasis-Eyelashes-Male_thumb.jpg?resize=186%2C244&ssl=1

Thanks @bluebird I do have dark emphasis eyelashes, Subtle dark lashes have bottom lashes too and no shadow on the eye lids, so a bit different.

The others too are quite original though, especially the dragonfly wing lashes.