The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Swift and triune jewelry drop rate

redlink1979
redlink1979
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hello all.
The swift jewelry has been impossible to find so far, I don't understand it's drop rate from daily writs - I've been doing writs on dailly basis for so long and I've never seen a piece of jewelry with that trait. Same goes for the triune trait, it seems impossible to find it... Why is this happening? Is the drop rate really that low or am I just really unlucky!?
"Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
  • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
  • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
  • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
  • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    do you have skillpointsinvested to max level of the craft (so platinum writs)?
    PC-EU @lientier
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    have been finding both in portals.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

giphy.gif

Only infused should drop from portals.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    they are not in portals. or they shouldnt.
    PC-EU @lientier
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the truth is that if you dont have enough money to buy the missing traits jewelry
    from a guild store,you proly never going to see them drop anywhrere,so if you researching
    i suggest you buy them as soon as possible and spare yourself from endless farming with no results
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lientier wrote: »
    do you have skillpointsinvested to max level of the craft (so platinum writs)?

My jewelry crafting it's at 50, I only started doing jewelry crafting writs when I reached level 50.
    Edited by redlink1979 on August 8, 2018 3:53PM
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The only jewelry trait granted by portals is infused, jewelry dedicated to research. I have several necklaces and rings on bank.
  • GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been doing top-tier jewelry writs on one character since day 1, and on a second character for about 3 weeks, and have not gotten a single Swift piece.
    8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    method__01 wrote: »
    the truth is that if you dont have enough money to buy the missing traits jewelry
    from a guild store,you proly never going to see them drop anywhrere,so if you researching
    i suggest you buy them as soon as possible and spare yourself from endless farming with no results

The point here is the low drop rate, nothing else.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Triune only drops as occasional reward for the new Cyrodiil daily missons. It took me a lot of quests to get my first piece, then I got five pieces nearly in a row.

It exists, drop rate seems not too bad, RNG sucks. Buisness as usual.

no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »
    It exists, drop rate seems not too bad, RNG sucks. Buisness as usual.

Thanks for the insight, I appreciate that. I will keep trying to get some.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been doing Jewelry writs daily for a couple weeks - started as soon as I maxed the skills/perks and the only real reason has been in hopes of swift jewelry for research. This thread has been helpful. Will give up the writs and go shoppppping in the guild stores. :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Will give up the writs and go shoppppping in the guild stores. :)
    I already bought a necklace at a guild store, drop rate from writs its too poor. At least for me.
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    got a swift ring recently, had already bought it.. XD
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a swift ring the 5th day of writs after the Summerset patch.

Have not had a drop on writs since then. Only doing jewelry writs on one character though.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lientier wrote: »
    got a swift ring recently, had already bought it.. XD

That special moment, huh? Lmao I feel the same will happen to me in the future.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got a swift ring the 5th day of writs after the Summerset patch.

Have not had a drop on writs since then. Only doing jewelry writs on one character though.

You were lucky. I'm also doing all the jewelry writs with just my crafter char, I'm tempted to use the others to see if I get luckier.
  • Malborn66
    Malborn66
    ✭✭✭
    I am not convinced that the rewards for Master Jewellery Writs is worth the Platings that you expend to achieve it, even at the lower Plating costs.

I will do one or two but I am more inclined to save them for improving my own gear than just getting a few crafting slips.

Malborn
    PC-EU