Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Brotherhood of Bogans are Closed, Discord still open :- Australian/New Zealand guild (PS4 - NA)

• Jykel
    Jykel
    ✭✭
    OMG an actual guild with Aussies!

Played from beta ==> IC then took a long break but been back for a few weeks relearning everything, gearing up etc, cp ~370. Looking to start doing/learning vet and trials content and rolling with bigger groups in PvP.

I am pretty sure my security settings on my PS profile wont allow you to invite me direct so I will tweak those over the weekend and come back and ask for a invite. (had issues joining trading guilds and had to friend em for an invite, PSN Jykel.)
    Edited by Jykel on August 17, 2018 4:26AM
  • TsHaRkE__
    TsHaRkE__
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Mates!,

I have been playing for about a month now (lvl 41) and am keen to get involved in a guild. I am based in Southern Australia and play when ever time permits. If you have the room and are willing please invite PSN TsHaRkE__
    Thanks!
    Edited by TsHaRkE__ on August 18, 2018 2:35PM
  • RedNelson_67
    RedNelson_67
    Soul Shriven
    @Bhaal5 have cleared a spot, still got room?
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey @TsHaRkE__ , sorry the invite took so long, had trouble with the __ at the end of your name but the invite has been sent.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Throwing another rock into the pond..
  • Anthrax87
    Anthrax87
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys. I'm a CP 280ish mag sorc. I quit because the lag was unbearable but WoW just sucks. So thinking of resubbing. I'm on the NBN now so I'm hoping it's much better but not gonna hold my breath. Can anyone tell me what the current ms is on eso for Australia?
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Anthrax87. Depending on the nbn youve got, im on 100down/50up and eso runs like a windows 98 screensaver, yet any other mmo runs smooth. Ms for eso is around double or triple to any of its competitors. (Why i dont and never will pay for eso+)
  • Markopolo1234
    The game is still good for anyone to play and we welcome all people into the guild. If anyone needs an invite please send me a psn message or in game message under the same name :-)

GM - Markopolo1234
  • Markopolo1234
    /bump
  • Markopolo1234
    Hi everyone, we are still looking for new members to join and be part of our vet large oceanic guild filled with Aussies and New Zealanders. Anyone within this Timezone also welcome to join. For more info pst myself or the other officers listed in the original message.

GM - Markopolo1234
  • Addo61
    Addo61
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still recruiting ? Room for another aussie @Addo61
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Addo61. More than happy too, just need you psn name (ps4 cant add with the '@')
    Edited by Bhaal5 on October 5, 2018 10:25PM
  • Addo61
    Addo61
    Soul Shriven
    Bugger ! Thought this was an Xbox guild. No wuckers :-)
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "But there's nothing so lonesome, so morbid or drear
    Than to stand in a bar, of a pub with no beer"
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Official Brotherhood of Bogans discord is still open. DM for code.
    Edited by Bhaal5 on October 15, 2018 7:54AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread as a new discussion has started regarding guild recruitment for this guild.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.