The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Video] PVP Clips Stam Sorc (TBois) and Friends

TBois
TBois
✭✭✭✭✭
I just wanted to share a few clips from some recent fun with long time guild mates, since I hit 50 AR on my stam sorc. Shout out to those that I play with in larger groups! I just can't record in that LAG (because this should always be mentioned). The first couple are some duo PVP Clips. One is the normal "hey we can kill ***" video. In the other we are assisting PUGs at Faregyl, where we run into the normal PUG issues and also feat ANIMOSITY.

Decibel Duo: Brawler Boys

Decibel PUG Assist! since 2014

Then we have some fails against a slightly larger group following our full divines bomblade, still fun none the less.

WARNING: no music overlay, full comms, just clips
Edited by TBois on August 15, 2018 10:37PM
Current Guilds: Fantasia
Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • King_Thelon
    King_Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great clips brother. Love the brawler action in the 1st one.
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice clips. In the second vid, at 3:18 that was a really good attempt. That was so close.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Thelon Thanks man! That Master's 2h is pretty underrated I believe. It is a bit difficult to work with the cone, but if you can get at least 3 in front of you it's worth it.

@Mazbt Yeah it was a fun attempt! Got lucky some blues seiged the breach right as we bombed I think. I wonder if we were running steel tornado we would have faired better. Zairias is pretty keen on the Master 2h, but I'm kind of torn.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube