The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Make Imperial City Base Game Content

CyberSkooma
CyberSkooma
✭✭✭✭✭
Come on guys, it's been long enough. Bump IC to base game content, at least the PvP side of the DLC. Imperial City needs more appreciation and it's been out for so long, I think it's time. It will help the PvP community out so much to be able to get all the No-plus players into each available segment of PvP
Edited by CyberSkooma on August 15, 2018 8:52PM
I play this game a little bit I guess
  • React
    React
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% agree. There's a whole myriad of ideas I have about how imperial city could be revitalized, but this right here is the very first step and is loooonnnggg overdue. I mean, battlegrounds are base game now and their population is properly higher than imperial cities population at any given time.
    @ReactSlower - PC/NA - 2000+ CP
    React Faster - XB/NA - 1500+ CP
    Content
    Twitch.tv/reactfaster
    Youtube.com/@ReactFaster
  • weg0
    weg0
    ✭✭✭
    Nooo!!! Right now it is basically free AP in a PvE zone! #keepflagflippinggreat (jk, it would be nice to have more small scale pvp content in a pvp zone)
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who already owns this, I agree.

But "How would ZOS do this?", is the real question. Would they give it to all who don't own it, or would they make it part of the base game but only for new accounts like they did with Morrowind?
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's kinda a mute point no? Anyone that PVP has it pretty much. And anyone pushing hard has ESO+

I get ya, but I think it's different to say MW where you needed a whole PvE chapter to get to BG.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • CyberSkooma
    CyberSkooma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    It's kinda a mute point no? Anyone that PVP has it pretty much. And anyone pushing hard has ESO+

I get ya, but I think it's different to say MW where you needed a whole PvE chapter to get to BG.

Not really. Honestly it's just been out for so long that there's not any reason it shouldn't be available to all players. They can keep the imperial race/horse/motif etc behind the paywall but the city should be unlocked. They have DLC coming out all the time so releasing something like IC to the base game really shouldn't affect their profits. There's so much DLC out now.
    Edited by CyberSkooma on August 16, 2018 1:09AM
    I play this game a little bit I guess