Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Falling underground

Saeel
Saeel
OK I've ended up doing this several time, I hit the space bar to jump, whether intentionally or accidently, and I end up underground in first person view staring at a cloudy sky, I log out and then back in and I'm doing the falling action in a cloudy sky. At this time only way I know to undo this is /stuck which as you know kills you and your equipment ends up taking damage, is there some other way to get back to land without dying?
  • Stoob
    Stoob
    ✭✭
    Other than trying "/reloadui", Nope. That's the only way at the moment.
    An Eye For An Eye, Leaves The Whole World Blind.
  • Swordmage
    Swordmage
    ✭✭✭
    When I get stuck under buildings and stairs, I can usually travel to another guild member (to the nearest wayshrine) using the guild roster.
  • Saeel
    Saeel
    Didn't think about travel to the wayshrine will have to try that next time I end up underground
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    type /stuck to get out of it. it sucks cause it kills you but its better then waiting the 15 minutes offline for the soft character reset they have in place.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • Saeel
    Saeel
    yep went though the temple door just now and ended up in the sky =( /reloadui did not work and going to the newest wayshrine on the map didn't work.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Similar 'thing' happened to me (i was seemingly thousands of feet high above in the blue sky AIR , over the Stonewalls/Bal Foyel map) and literally nothing worked...except finally *this* :

1) Opened up the Map and tried fast-travel to a nearby Wayshrine

2) waited about 10 seconds, as nothing happened except for a brief load-screen which took me right back to same stuck spot in the air

3) Since i was grouped at the time (as group Leader) , i opened up the Group tab (i'm sure Friends List or Guild Roster tabs would work too) and right-clicked my buddy's toon and chose 'TRAVEL TO' them

4) this time, a more immediate load-screen appeared...and then...after about five seconds: bam! i was back on the ground like normal!!

No clue if any of this was helpful to anyone else but figured i'd post it [here and in other related threads] just in case.

Best of luck everyone! .