The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Something nice for the Reds on Xbox One NA

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
My GM made the best thing in the Guild Hall recently.

8O7wGpx.jpg

It won't matter how annoying Team Green can be, the Legion of Tartarus always bring rays of hope to Shor.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    My GM made the best thing in the Guild Hall recently.

8O7wGpx.jpg

It won't matter how annoying Team Green can be, the Legion of Tartarus always bring rays of hope to Shor.

Yes, thank you red for the ap ;)
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmguy1234 wrote: »

Cutting off your transitus lines while you're busy farming is way more fun than earning AP.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    usmguy1234 wrote: »

Cutting off your transitus lines while you're busy farming is way more fun than earning AP.

I am a solo player- always have been, always will be...I don't really farm people. The fights were awesome though.
    Edited by usmguy1234 on August 15, 2018 11:40AM
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

• Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually, those who claim to be "solo players", aren't...

Just an observation from ole' Cadbury ;)
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."